Home

Madden Next Gen PC?

This is a discussion on Madden Next Gen PC? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2006, 01:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden Next Gen PC?

I have a great PC and I was wondering if anyone knows or thinks that next years Madden on PC will look more like the 360 or the current gen Xbox and PS2 titles?

Also, does anyone know if the Nintendo Revolution will have a next gen Madden? I assume so.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2006, 07:10 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Madden Next Gen PC?

Question #1 I think it's possible espeically with the new slew of graphics cards on the market. It's up to EA

Question #2 Not possible because Nintendo has stated that the Revolution will not support High Def.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:43 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodster
Question #2 Not possible because Nintendo has stated that the Revolution will not support High Def.
Next Gen does not mean High Def. When you play Madden 360 on a regular TV that is not in High Def however you are still playing Next Gen Madden.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:49 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersBaby
I have a great PC and I was wondering if anyone knows or thinks that next years Madden on PC will look more like the 360 or the current gen Xbox and PS2 titles?

Also, does anyone know if the Nintendo Revolution will have a next gen Madden? I assume so.

Thanks
The average graphic card could only wish to handle Madden 360. When the "average" graphic card becomes powerful enough to run Madden 360..then you'll start seeing next gen console ports to pc. Right now..a develoer like EA wont port Madden 360/Next Gen to the pc because there isnt a whole lot of sports gamers out there that has a 600 dollar pc graphic card in their pc.

Sure..there are other developers making cutting edge pc games on the pc..but those guys cater more to the niche pc gamer..where EA sports wants instant profit..its just not gonna happen for a few years.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:38 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersBaby
Next Gen does not mean High Def. When you play Madden 360 on a regular TV that is not in High Def however you are still playing Next Gen Madden.
We can agree to disagree but to me I define "Next-Gen" as High Definition. After playing my 360 games on a HDTV it's tough going back to the Xbox or PS2. The gap is that severe.

For me the Revolution is not Next-Gen it's just Nintendo's next console, but again that's just my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »