Home

Is there anyone who actually think that Madden 360 is a good game playing head to he

This is a discussion on Is there anyone who actually think that Madden 360 is a good game playing head to he within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2006, 04:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Is there anyone who actually think that Madden 360 is a good game playing head to he

I am 2k fan and I am not nearly having the problems I hear some are talking about. I think this version of Madden plays a good game of football. I think you have to take control of the players and not alow the cpu to do it for you. I hear ppl complaining about the long bomb. I never get beat on the bomb unless I called the wrong D.

I am a big 2k fan and I am enjoying this Madden. I can only hope EA makes it better next year. They have allowed for more control of the players this year and I am loving it. I do not think this Madden is that bad. I hated 06 and hope they never bring back that super DB junk it was unsim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2006, 05:53 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Is there anyone who actually think that Madden 360 is a good game playing head to he

this game is great playing head to head. i played my friend and he had michael vick on the goal line and i had a 4 down goal line stand and stopped him. it was SWEET!
Old 01-05-2006, 12:01 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Is there anyone who actually think that Madden 360 is a good game playing head to he

yeah im a big fan of this game in head to head/online (with people i know that dont cheese)
Old 01-05-2006, 01:05 AM   #4
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I enjoy this game head to he.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 01-05-2006, 01:08 AM   #5
MVP

rock85's Arena

OVR: 17

I think it plays a pretty good game of football but please oh please cut back on the momentum especially when throwing to receivers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2006, 01:13 AM   #6
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Is there anyone who actually think that Madden 360 is a good game playing head t

Personally I think it plays a good game of football in all aspects, head-to-head, online, or offline/franchise.

Old 01-05-2006, 03:06 AM   #7
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Is there anyone who actually think that Madden 360 is a good game playing head t

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyMoss84
(with people i know that dont cheese)
KEY!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »