Home

For those who have made it through the first season andentered the draft...help!!

This is a discussion on For those who have made it through the first season andentered the draft...help!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2006, 03:33 AM   #1
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32
For those who have made it through the first season andentered the draft...help!!

I am not given the option to pick players, it only is giving me the option to sim.I can see the players I want just can't draft them, has this happened to anyone else? What am I doing wrong?
https://www.facebook.com/thesportspreacher/
https://www.facebook.com/ipreachspor...PAGES_TIMELINE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2006, 06:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: For those who have made it through the first season andentered the draft...help!!

what verision of the game is this? Pc or Ps2 or xbox? I didn't run into that problem at all...in fact I've never seen the option to sim the draft personally
Old 01-20-2006, 07:28 AM   #3
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: For those who have made it through the first season andentered the draft...help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody243
what verision of the game is this? Pc or Ps2 or xbox? I didn't run into that problem at all...in fact I've never seen the option to sim the draft personally

I'm assuming it's the 360 version. I haven't finished my 1st season yet, but I'm about to. If no one replies, I'll check it out tonight.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:09 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas
I am not given the option to pick players, it only is giving me the option to sim.I can see the players I want just can't draft them, has this happened to anyone else? What am I doing wrong?

Same thing happened to me. Once you go to the draft, look at the bottom left hand corner of the screen (i am at work so I may be wrong) you can adjust the speed of the draft by using the RB button I believe, change it to MAX. If you don't have the first pick in the draft, you will have to wait untill the computer starts picking. There is no option once you get on the draft screen to start the draft, the drafts starts once you get on the screen and the whoever has the first pick "picks".....hope this helps.
Old 01-20-2006, 11:51 AM   #5
Greatness

utexas's Arena

Its the 360 version, I will try the max thing. So after the cpu picks I can pick? I will report back with the details.

Last edited by utexas; 01-20-2006 at 11:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2006, 01:59 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas
Its the 360 version, I will try the max thing. So after the cpu picks I can pick? I will report back with the details.

yeah, after the cpu picks then u can, u have to wait until its your turn in the round.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 01-20-2006, 05:13 PM   #7
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Which is dumb because even on max it goes slow. If you could upload draft classes than atleat I would be curious to see who goes where but with a bunch of fake players who cares.
Old 01-20-2006, 11:17 PM   #8
Greatness

utexas's Arena

I figured it out and I like the pace because it gives time to trade picks, I was able to get 2 top 10 picks because of trading, the best part was the fact that the cpu proposed the deals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »