Home

Madden on PC

This is a discussion on Madden on PC within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2006, 12:43 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Madden on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lansdowne
football-freaks.com is down, and seems to have been down for days now. =/
It works now.

Edit: I said that cause I was able to go last night after not being able for a few days but I just tried it again and it won't work.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:40 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCrouch
I like the PC version better in almost every way over the Xbox version.

Not to mention I use the wired XBox 360 Controller and the XBCD drivers, so the comfort level for me is excellent.
NICE! I have been thinking of getting into some PC gaming, and now hearing that the 360 controller (a thing of beauty) can be used, that is great. With proper drivers it should work for all games?
Old 02-28-2006, 09:32 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
I personally think so, however if you get the PC version you'll have to invest in a PC game controller as well, like the Logitech Dual Action Pro. I'm scared at the thought of playing Madden on a keyboard...
do PC controllers work as well as console controllers? as in response, comfortability, easy to use, etc.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:36 PM   #20
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenbagamer
do PC controllers work as well as console controllers? as in response, comfortability, easy to use, etc.
In my experience, it depends on your PC. I have the Logitech Dual Action Pro (very similar to a PS2 pad), and when I had a weaker video card in my computer and set the graphic settings higher than I should have, there was a noticable lag between the controller input and the commands taking place, particularly in the kicking game. However, this was resolved by me lowering the graphics settings.

I have since bought a new video card, and I run Madden at pretty much the highest settings with no controller lag issues. Don't let it scare you from buying the game cuz you most likely won't have issues, and if you do they are resolvable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »