Home

NFL CBA could end the Madden NFL Exclusive Agreement.

This is a discussion on NFL CBA could end the Madden NFL Exclusive Agreement. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-04-2006, 10:10 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NFL CBA could end the Madden NFL Exclusive Agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFL_2K_Fan
I hope EA loses all the money they put into that BS deal.
Stop trolling.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:30 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenbagamer
try playing madden b4 u start hating it.
I have and it was terrible but I don't feel like debating it. Fact is even if it was VC who got the exclusive license to the NFL and only the NFL 2K games could come out I woul dstill be pissed because no competition means half assed games get released. Don't believe me? Play Madden 360.

Oh and BTW play Madden 05 then play Madden 06 and aside from the vision cone it is the SAME GAME!
Old 03-05-2006, 09:03 PM   #19
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
I don't think anything will happen out of it because #1 the league will reach a deal within the next few days
All signs say that no deal will get signed... nobody is budging.

Quote:
Well...even though they may not get a CBA deal done NOW...the CBA still runs through 2007.
Gene Upshaw said if they go to an uncapped season in 07, they wont turn back.

Oh, and Gene Upshaw is a butt-munch.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:20 PM   #20
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

I hope EA and T2 lose all the money they put into both of their deals. They're all BS. Trolling or not, I'm speaking my truth.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:25 PM   #21
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFL_2K_Fan
I have and it was terrible but I don't feel like debating it. Fact is even if it was VC who got the exclusive license to the NFL and only the NFL 2K games could come out I woul dstill be pissed because no competition means half assed games get released. Don't believe me? Play Madden 360.

Oh and BTW play Madden 05 then play Madden 06 and aside from the vision cone it is the SAME GAME!
I thought 360 was pretty good....will only get better. This from someone who just sold 2k5....Today!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2006, 10:49 PM   #22
LDC
Banned

OVR: 1

i dont understand why people want this to happen for a ****in video gm. if this happens it will screw up the nfl big time. i dont want the best league in sports suck because 2k lovers cant except madden. madden 360 is a fun gm and people dog it cause it doesnt have all the things that previous gen have. if u dont like it dont play it! continue to play your 2k5 with the 28th update. but quit your whining about it. do i care if u like madden or not? no because im going to continue to play it
Old 03-06-2006, 08:18 AM   #23

DaveDQ's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetonmartin
I hope EA and T2 lose all the money they put into both of their deals. They're all BS. Trolling or not, I'm speaking my truth.
Exactly, this liscensing business is hurting games in general. The allmighty dollar has lured these game makers to do such things as liscensing, including name brands in the games etc. Wheter or not Madden 360 or MLB 2K6 sucks is not a valid concern anymore. Wheter or not we have an option to look elsewhere for a Pro NFL/MLB title is.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:10 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
Exactly, this liscensing business is hurting games in general. The allmighty dollar has lured these game makers to do such things as liscensing, including name brands in the games etc. Wheter or not Madden 360 or MLB 2K6 sucks is not a valid concern anymore. Wheter or not we have an option to look elsewhere for a Pro NFL/MLB title is.
The NFL, NFLPA, MLB, and MLBPA decided to have companies bid on exclusive licensing deals, not EA or T2. Neither EA or T2 held a gun to their heads and made them go that route.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »