Home

I feel sorry for people waiting to play Madden on PS3.

This is a discussion on I feel sorry for people waiting to play Madden on PS3. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2006, 08:44 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: I feel sorry for people waiting to play Madden on PS3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguit
The PS3........... what's that? I don't understand.....

If anybody thinks this system will ever amount to anything, they're kidding themselves. It will be flat out squashed by the 360 with no chance of returning. They lost their chance and it's obvious this thing is garbage. How many times to develop houses have to state the thing is just impossible to code on and games are just too tedious.

Will it EVER come out? yeah, probably, but it won't be nearly the machine it was supposed to be and they'll be too far behind MS to catch up.
This argument is highly assumptive and will only INCITE those who love Sony Consoles. Please present evidence for your findings. Hell I'm not even getting one and I'd like to hear some solid evidence that supports your findings or are you just GUESSING?
Old 03-16-2006, 09:03 AM   #18
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm gonna have to start diggin again... now where were all those quotes and articles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
This argument is highly assumptive and will only INCITE those who love Sony Consoles. Please present evidence for your findings. Hell I'm not even getting one and I'd like to hear some solid evidence that supports your findings or are you just GUESSING?
Old 03-16-2006, 03:19 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7

Why are there so many playstation fan boys all over the internet. I play what is the best. Xbox was a better system then ps2 last gen, but ps2 had better games. I have a 360 and I am happy. when ps3 comes out and if it is better then i will play that more. Whoever has the better system is what i play more, not this crap sony is going to be better when its not even out for another 6-7 months.
Old 03-16-2006, 04:57 PM   #20
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfansiny79
Why are there so many playstation fan boys all over the internet? I play what is the best. Xbox was a better system then ps2 last gen, but ps2 had better games. I have a 360 and I am happy. when ps3 comes out and if it is better then i will play that more. Whoever has the better system is what i play more, not this crap sony is going to be better when its not even out for another 6-7 months.
"Asked and answered, your Honor".
Old 03-16-2006, 05:19 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Umm...a delay doesn't guarantee that the failure rate will be any better than the 360, who's failure rate by the way was lower than the accepted 3% failure rate of consumer electronics. But if that gets you to sleep at night then enjoy your wait while i'm playing next-gen games on my 360

WORD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2006, 10:51 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 6

I actually am enjoying my wait. There are still good games coming out on ps2. Then, when I get my ps3, I can still play all of my ps2 games on it that I still have and like.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:59 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 12

Playstation will lose so much of the market if the PS3 is delayed past another Christmas. That'll be the nail in the coffin. They are also in the process of losing their selling point (the fact that PS has had better games than XBOX), because they'll be well over a year behind in game development. I know some people will wait for the PS3 and some will get it anyway (lots of serious gamers on this board are like that), but by and large, PS3 will be missing the boat. Looks like a financial disaster to me. We'll see, though. Hopefully not.

I'd rather drink beer because drinking alot of beers makes you more manly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »