Home

MADEEN NATION ON ESPN...

This is a discussion on MADEEN NATION ON ESPN... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2006, 09:09 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: MADEEN NATION ON ESPN...

It was somewhat entertaining the first few times I saw it, then I started picking up on some cheesy things guys were doing, like dropping all 11 men into coverage on obvious passing downs among other things that were irritating to watch.

Funniest thing to watch for me on that show HAD to be watching the one guy who represented Roy Williams of Detroit I think, lose his spot on the bus simply because he couldn't think simple sim ball for one play. The score was tied very,very late in the 4th quarter (under a min. I think) and all he had to do was kick a simple FG to go up by 3 and secure a potential win because he had been playing solid D all game long. But no, this bonehead decides that cheddar is better and gets stuffed on a 4th and goal inside the 5. Game goes into OT, his opponent wins the toss and returns the kickoff for a TD...LOL.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:52 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnarlyKing
I saw it for the first time tonight. It was pretty funny watching grown men act like 10 year olds over a video game.
How much money was on the line? It is hard to blame them.

I really think the guy who won had a huge advantage though, he was on the bus what, 1 day? Whereas the others knew all there was to know he was an enigma wrapped in a mystery in a box of questions.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:02 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Constipated Hippo
How much money was on the line? It is hard to blame them.

I really think the guy who won had a huge advantage though, he was on the bus what, 1 day? Whereas the others knew all there was to know he was an enigma wrapped in a mystery in a box of questions.

$100,000
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2006, 04:28 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifuxwitu
$100,000

If you guys are interested in tournaments, I saw a press release on Yahoo you might wanna take a look at... http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060411/mxtu001.html?.v=41
Old 04-13-2006, 04:52 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun Assassin
If you guys are interested in tournaments, I saw a press release on Yahoo you might wanna take a look at... http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060411/mxtu001.html?.v=41
Cheesers are bad enough now, I can only imagine with the added incentive of money on the line.........
Old 04-13-2006, 04:55 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDayD1978
It was somewhat entertaining the first few times I saw it, then I started picking up on some cheesy things guys were doing, like dropping all 11 men into coverage on obvious passing downs among other things that were irritating to watch.

Funniest thing to watch for me on that show HAD to be watching the one guy who represented Roy Williams of Detroit I think, lose his spot on the bus simply because he couldn't think simple sim ball for one play. The score was tied very,very late in the 4th quarter (under a min. I think) and all he had to do was kick a simple FG to go up by 3 and secure a potential win because he had been playing solid D all game long. But no, this bonehead decides that cheddar is better and gets stuffed on a 4th and goal inside the 5. Game goes into OT, his opponent wins the toss and returns the kickoff for a TD...LOL.
no it was the dude who was represneting bryon leftwich
Old 04-13-2006, 07:43 PM   #15
Rookie

what are the rules? like rosters..etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2006, 07:49 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMonster
what are the rules? like rosters..etc
I'm glad EA & 2k encourage this kind of behavior..Cheese & get paid for it.They never do anything about it, & just makes them look bad..There is no winners..They are all losers in my opinion..
If I ran things ppl would hate me..Would be total sim with a lot of no cheesing rules..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »