Home

New Madden Article! (Rock, Paper, Scissors)

This is a discussion on New Madden Article! (Rock, Paper, Scissors) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2006, 10:29 PM   #9
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: New Madden Article! (Rock, Paper, Scissors)

I will be the first to admit that I can't stand Madden Football. I would choose Gameday, Fever, and 2K ahead of Madden if I had the choice. But lets face it everybody, Madden is Madden and it may NEVER change. I am in the same boat as many, that I will buy the game because I have no alternative.

Rather than pointing out the same things year after year, lets try and customize Madden (via sliders and rating adjustments) to the best it can be. Again, this is our ONLY option if we want to play a pro style football game.

Actually we have one more option. DO NOT BUY THE GAME! We all know that there aren't enough of us that would do this and make a dent into EA's profits.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:01 AM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: New Madden Article! (Rock, Paper, Scissors)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
& we say this every yr..ppl are frustrated that these problems are never addressed..So they become angry about it..I know I am..First time in yrs I didn't buy a madden game..If a lot of the issues aren't fixed I will probally pass again..Having defenders running the opposite direction of the player with the ball is beyond pathetic.. All football games seem to have this ugly trait. We all remember the brain dead CB 's in 2k5..

What I am saying is that the way that the thread is titled leads you to think that its something about this year's game, but instead its a link to a website that promotes Maddens' shortcomings. The thread has been viewed over 500 times and been posted in 10 times. That makes me think that people thought the samething I did, only to find out its a thread to post your beefs about Madden.

Look, Madden has "issues", all games do. But in my opinion, Madden is the best football title that I have played. I really enjoy the series and don't foresee my opinion changing.

This just seems to happen every year, someone starts a thread that does nothing but "attack", for lack of a better term, the Madden series and its patrons.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »