Home

G4TV:Madden 2007 footage

This is a discussion on G4TV:Madden 2007 footage within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2006, 08:16 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: G4TV:Madden 2007 footage

WHY in the hell did the producer of Madden move the fullback in motion next to the TE?

If your going to showcase a new feature do it right.

I was like "WTF" when he did that crap....basically ruined the entire purpose of the demonstration.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:20 PM   #34
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I've been watching G4 for about 30 minutes now and have seen about 2 minutes of game play (Gears of War). WAaaayyy too much talking and going back and forth between the hosts IMO. And when they do show the games it's very quick and right back to the hosts. WTF??
I think G4 is the worst... they seem to be I love with (themselves and) these sorry lame skits.... they think they're so funny, and they're not..!!! I keep the TV on mute until I see game play...
Old 05-10-2006, 08:31 PM   #35
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Can someone describe the footage, Don't have G4tv here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2006, 08:36 PM   #36
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
WHY in the hell did the producer of Madden move the fullback in motion next to the TE?
And then the producer says "David made a nice cut block there" well no, actually he didn't. The fullback stood straight up and the defender fell down.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:51 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
I think G4 is the worst... they seem to be I love with (themselves and) these sorry lame skits.... they think they're so funny, and they're not..!!! I keep the TV on mute until I see game play...

You're 100% right, they do seem in love with themselves and their lame skits. I havent' found any of their stupid skits even remotely humorous. I can't lie, i'm beginning to grow weary of their antics and feel utterly compelled to put on something else just to escape this drudgery.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-10-2006, 08:57 PM   #38
MVP

The Madden folks didn't address anything we weren't already aware of. They talked about the running game, grass, 40 yd dash and bench press. No other talk of anything else in dynasty mode. Is the inclusion of the 40 yd dash and bench press supposed to impress us gamers and make us want to purchase the game? The running game and these drills were the only things mentioned that seem different from last years game. They talked about rerwriting the O line blocking schemes. If that's the case then why are we now in control of the blockers? No talk of gang tackling or anything else we have been clamoring for. They barely even showed any gameplay. In my opinion they did a horrible job at promoting their game and a great job of keeping my excitement for Madden 07 at an all time low.

Last edited by Pratt75; 05-10-2006 at 09:02 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:01 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratt75
The Madden folks didn't address anything we weren't already aware of. They talked about the running game, grass, 40 yd dash and bench press. No other talk of anything else in dynasty mode. Is the inclusion of the 40 yd dash and bench press supposed to impress us gamers and make us want to purchase the game? The running game and these drills were the only things mentioned that seem different from last years game. They say. No talk of gang tackling or anything else we have been clamoring for. They barely even showed any gameplay. In my opinion they did a horrible job at promoting their game and a great job of keeping my excitement for Madden 07 at an all time low.
They did talk about stuff we already knew about but we're OS'ers, we know about stuff like this before the general public does. They are not going to skip over the parts they've added that are new for the public just because we know about it already. Just be patient man.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-10-2006, 09:19 PM   #40
MVP

xrams's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
You're 100% right, they do seem in love with themselves and their lame skits.
ODogg thanks for reiterating my quote... I left out the "n" in the word "IN"...

I hope G4 is suffering through what the industry as a whole is... which would be the current to next gen jump...!! I hope they get serious soon... and stop pandering to children..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »