Home

New Madden '07 360 video...

This is a discussion on New Madden '07 360 video... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 07:13 PM   #9
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: New Madden '07 360 video...

Good vid...but the guys playing the games are idiots.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:39 PM   #10
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Looks smooth, which is good. Still looks a little robotic once the ball is snapped. If you notice after the TD with Alexander...two Steeler defenders are reacting the EXACT same way in unison. Thats not good. Takes me outta the immersion of the game.

The running looks good. The tackling still looks weak to me--almost as if the players are soft--even linebackers. And please tell me...where in the world are the replays?!??!!? We saw two touchdowns, and yet no replays. I don't get it...

Last edited by PacMan3000; 06-01-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Looks smooth, which is good. Still looks a little robotic once the ball is snapped. If you notice after the TD with Alexander...two Steeler defenders are reacting the EXACT same way in unison. Thats not good. Takes me outta the immersion of the game.

The running looks good. The tackling still looks weak to me--almost as if the players are soft--even linebackers. And please tell me...where in the world are the replays?!??!!? We saw two touchdowns, and yet no replays. I don't get it...
The game was at 50%. Replays are usually one of the last things added to a game. Madden 06 360 had replays for big plays so there is no reason to think Madden 07 wont.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2006, 08:09 PM   #12
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

I enjoyed it very much..........
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 06-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The game was at 50%. Replays are usually one of the last things added to a game. Madden 06 360 had replays for big plays so there is no reason to think Madden 07 wont.

Replays are standard for every next gen ea sports title and is listed as a feature on the box, lighting and grass looks real good, as far as presentation goes, that is another story, I guess that will be there big feature next season.
So it looks like it's gonna take me $180.00 worth of madden next gen games to finally get some presentation in game.Assuming they add it in next year..I can't believe I am saying add it in, this should be standard in sports games. If you told me that when they bought the espn license it would take 3 seasons to get espn presentation I would have said "Oh....."
Old 06-01-2006, 08:25 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

noticed alittle mario running when seattles QB gets in the way of shaun alexander on the first CPU play..

the cut scenes are short and never show the bench like nfl2k5. i hate bringing that up but that game still seems revolutionary compared to this presentation wise. I dont see a negative in comparing this game to their presentation. until someone knocks them off in that area, they should be compared with one another.

im glad the replays are still being worked on.

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 06-01-2006 at 08:28 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:30 PM   #15
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
was the movie lagging for anybody else? it was horrible for me
Perhaps try the non HD one?

I just bought a 360 this month and haven't played the next gen Madden so I was impressed with some of the things I saw (stadiums, field conditions) but also a little considered with some of the animations (the awkward Hasselbeck run). Hopefully they continue to improve the gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2006, 08:32 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I enjoyed it very much..........

I did also, FF.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »