Home

Madden 360 gets Superstar Mode

This is a discussion on Madden 360 gets Superstar Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2006, 08:41 PM   #25
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden 360 gets Superstar Mode

SWEET! I've officially switched from XBOX version to 360 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2006, 08:43 PM   #26
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postman17
Is this what people really wanted. I am very dissaponited with this. I guess I have to deal with it though. Nothing catering to game play, just more fluff. Is this what gamers really want. AHHHHHHH!
It's not ALL people wanted but it's some of what I wanted. This was the only reason I was getting XBOX version over 360 version. Not now though!
Old 06-20-2006, 09:03 PM   #27
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

I just got a 360 and I will get the 360 version. But I am dissapointed with this. I wish they would've announced

1. Espn presentation
2. The ability to choose announcers vs the radio announcer.
3. A choice of announce teams. Sunday night football or monday night football. I wouldn't mind if they had the radio announcers for the day games and have real announcers for the big games. On the flip side I would like to choose from announce teams for the daygames as well.
4. Changed the passing mechanics.

I agree. This would be a good option to add maybe in the next version but I want a good base of gameplay and presentations. Gameplay isn't bad at all plus they fixed the running game.

5. I forgot one. ANIMATIONS/Gang tackling
Old 06-21-2006, 11:10 AM   #28
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Humm i was extremely pumped up for this feature until i completly read gamespots article

Your player can't substain an injury and won't ever miss playing time. By never missing playing time, i don't understand what they mean by that. Because what if i decide to make a wider reciever. I'm drafted to a team that needs probably a great slot reciever. So what happened when they go into a 2 reciever set? Will i be benched or will the game just sub me in for the #2 or #1 guy?

And no injury.I really didn't think of it as a complete let down, but still its arkward for an nfl player to never be injuryed

I'll definetly pick up madden 07. I'll probably do superstar mode and do my franchise with the Rams

Truth be told it sounds cool, But the biggest thing will be the A.I. I want it to play fair. I don't want it passing me the ball every play because i'm the realtime player, and i don't want it never looking at me because i'm the actually player. It has to have a balance nature

Last edited by marshallfever; 06-21-2006 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:16 AM   #29
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Sounds fun...certainly something I like a lot.

Will probably be a CB or safety though, as it'd probably be more fun than running routes as a WR.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:37 AM   #30
No end in sight...

OVR: 20

when EA first introduced RFTH in NCAA, this is what i really wanted...

I am now very excited about Madden 360.

I think this mode will be fun to play as Safety, CB, QB, and RB...

maybe LB

but i am definitly looking forward to this.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

I'll play it. I'm going to be the best LOL. 250 tackles in a season

But back to the announcement. Robinson's BIG News was not something that we consider BIG NEWS. This is not bad, but far from BIG NEWS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 11:45 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
Sounds fun...certainly something I like a lot.

Will probably be a CB or safety though, as it'd probably be more fun than running routes as a WR.
Wow, we agree on something again! lol. Yeah Im not as bitter about EA putting this in as other people. I mean I cant control what features EA is going to work on in thier titles, so for me at the very least EA should make every effort to do whatever feature they include the right way. This year it sounds like Superstar mode is going to be what it should have been last year. For me its not a must have mode, but since they did it right Im gonna enjoy it. Just like cheerleaders arent must have for me, but if EA somehow got real video of cheerleaders and they were naked, then id give EA a thumbs up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »