Home

Madden 360 gets Superstar Mode

This is a discussion on Madden 360 gets Superstar Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2006, 11:55 AM   #33
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Madden 360 gets Superstar Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
Wow, we agree on something again! lol. Yeah Im not as bitter about EA putting this in as other people. I mean I cant control what features EA is going to work on in thier titles, so for me at the very least EA should make every effort to do whatever feature they include the right way. This year it sounds like Superstar mode is going to be what it should have been last year. For me its not a must have mode, but since they did it right Im gonna enjoy it. Just like cheerleaders arent must have for me, but if EA somehow got real video of cheerleaders and they were naked, then id give EA a thumbs up
Peyton Manning sucks.

But like you say..EA is going to put in the features they want too, but the fact they actually might have done SS mode correctly is awesome.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:08 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine0bison
Which goes to show you that these guys choose to slack off and not PUT IN THE EXTRA HOURS TO MAKE A GREAT GAME.
So to you consistently putting in 60+ hours a week non-stop for months is slacking off? Ask anyone in the gaming industry about the kind of hard work and hours that come with making a game and I think you'll find that your conception of what these guys do is very short-sighted.

Putting in the extra hours only means they worked more hours. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but I'd say 65 hours instead of 60 is putting in extra hours, yet you shouldn't accuse someone who consistently work 60 hours per week of slacking off and not putting in th extra hours.

Last edited by mercalnd; 06-21-2006 at 12:14 PM.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:07 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm going to go out of the box and be a Fullback.
I will be able to run the ball, catch the ball, and try out those blocking controls. Sounds like it would be the best all around experience.
Thats if the computer calls my number at the goaline.

Fullback on offense for me.
Strong Safety on defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »