Home

DJ Rhudes Madden impressions..Current gen pics and videos inside.

This is a discussion on DJ Rhudes Madden impressions..Current gen pics and videos inside. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2006, 12:27 PM   #73
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: DJ Rhudes Madden impressions..Current gen pics and videos inside.

Roided up legs again..ugh.

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 07-10-2006, 01:24 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

To EA's credit, they did clean up some pressing issues between '05 and '06. The running game and screen game, to be exact. I though Madden '06 was an underrated game. The presentation took a step back, which was dissapointing, but the gameplay was much improved. I hope they continue to make strides.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:34 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by re646
To EA's credit, they did clean up some pressing issues between '05 and '06. The running game and screen game, to be exact. I though Madden '06 was an underrated game. The presentation took a step back, which was dissapointing, but the gameplay was much improved. I hope they continue to make strides.
with respect to your opinion, i saw zero gameplay improvments on the 360.i saw more annimations(typical), and sharper graphics(typical), but no gameplay improvments. i think that madden for the 360 was the worst football game ever produced.the passing game was horrendous :with the out of bounds catches and the ball hitting invisible walls and flying backwards .......and we can forget about he running,blocking and tackling because it was the worst part with some of the worst collision detection known to videogames...yeah they'll continue to make strides, but in what direction???

Last edited by mr_president; 07-10-2006 at 09:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2006, 05:57 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president
with respect to your opinion, i saw zero gameplay improvments on the 360.
I might have misunderstood the conversation, but I was talking about current gen. They made some necessary changes between '05 and '06. Linemen could pull, making it easier to run counters and screens. Not having that in Madden '05 was a major F-up on EA's part, especially considering that they were still in competition.

I'm with you on 360 - it was bad. The only thing worthwile were the stadium graphics, and some elements of the player graphics. The game, as a whole, was extremely poor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »