Home

I have the michael vick stats for 07

This is a discussion on I have the michael vick stats for 07 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2006, 10:06 AM   #25
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I have the michael vick stats for 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
A lot of people hate him because hes an *** who gets loads of attention from the media for doing nothing. Hes not a QB hes a damn RB. Yes I too am obviously a Ron Mexico *****.

Yea, but remember that playoff game he won once against a rapidly declining Green Bay team? That was sweet! I think he even won another meaningless fiirst round playoff game a couple years later against a broken St. Louis team! Yea Michael Vick, yeah!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2006, 10:12 AM   #26
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
Yea, but remember that playoff game he won once against a rapidly declining Green Bay team? That was sweet! I think he even won another meaningless fiirst round playoff game a couple years later against a broken St. Louis team! Yea Michael Vick, yeah!
It actually wasn't a meaningless game against St. Louis. That game took them to the NFC Championship game. What an awesome game against St. Louis though, I never felt the Georgia Dome shake so much.

And he was the first QB to go into Green Bay and win a playoff game. Declining or not, noone else did it before him.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:26 AM   #27
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

Hooray for him. It's like discovering the new world, somebody's got to do it, and then we can throw him a parade.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:03 PM   #28
Rookie

FilthyRich's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator_Mustang06
I'm not a Vick *****. He does have one of the strongest arms in the league, and he's extremly fast and elusive, but he does need to work on his accuracy. I dont think he's really that overrated, but i do not think he is the qb that will get them to the promise land.
did you forget the falcons were in the nfc championship a year removed . vick doesn't deserve nearly as much of the negative criticism thrown his direction, you people act like he asked to be in the media spotlight. he's not a traditional qb, and that's a good thing, because when vick's on his a-game he's unstoppable. the same thing can't be said for hardly any other qb in the game. this thread is just another attempt to beat a dead horse. people are so ignorant sometimes.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:19 PM   #29
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyRich
did you forget the falcons were in the nfc championship a year removed . vick doesn't deserve nearly as much of the negative criticism thrown his direction, you people act like he asked to be in the media spotlight. he's not a traditional qb, and that's a good thing, because when vick's on his a-game he's unstoppable. the same thing can't be said for hardly any other qb in the game. this thread is just another attempt to beat a dead horse. people are so ignorant sometimes.
It gets old man, thats for sure. Michael Vick. It amazes me at the ignorance that pours out of people when it comes time to bash

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »