Home

Couple of New 360 Screens from IGN.

This is a discussion on Couple of New 360 Screens from IGN. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2006, 12:01 AM   #17
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Re: Couple of New 360 Screens from IGN.

he is a created player...
Old 07-12-2006, 02:03 AM   #18
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

LOOK AT THE SLEEVVVVESS

If thats a LB or S Im ok with it if thats a QB damn where can I get the stuff hes on.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:38 AM   #19
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Very nice.

I see they improved the turf, a lot.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:00 AM   #20
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/8...04/imgs_1.html

That ish is PURRRRRRRRRRRR TEEEEE!!!
CLEAR VISORS!!!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 04:19 PM   #21
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Just watched the video, and that QB is NOT wearing a clear visor. It's definitely a black/dark one.

But I liked what I saw for the most part. The body types are amazing. When the camera shows the Bengals in the huddle, the DT's have guts, the LB's are in shape, etc. I would love, though, more variety post-plays. So, instead of just seeing the QB slowly mosey his way around after a completion...I'd like to see him holding his ear holes on his helmet to get the play. I'd like seeing him look on his arm at the cheat sheet. Instead of seeing the Bengals standing and looking in the huddle, lets see a LB grab a guy by his facemask when he's angry. Let's see a DB pat his fellow safety on the helmet to re-assure him. Let's see the a player calling a play to his teammates in the huddle. I mean, if they aren't going to give TV presentation, at least give us something more.

But again, there were positives. I love the graphics and sounds. Anyone notice that as the Redskins walked to the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 11, it got significantly louder in the Bengals stadium? That was really a nice little touch. The animations look better, too. I'm not a superstar guy, but I think it could be cool playing QB in it. I liked the camera angle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2006, 04:24 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Just watched the video, and that QB is NOT wearing a clear visor. It's definitely a black/dark one.

But I liked what I saw for the most part. The body types are amazing. When the camera shows the Bengals in the huddle, the DT's have guts, the LB's are in shape, etc. I would love, though, more variety post-plays. So, instead of just seeing the QB slowly mosey his way around after a completion...I'd like to see him holding his ear holes on his helmet to get the play. I'd like seeing him look on his arm at the cheat sheet. Instead of seeing the Bengals standing and looking in the huddle, lets see a LB grab a guy by his facemask when he's angry. Let's see a DB pat his fellow safety on the helmet to re-assure him. Let's see the a player calling a play to his teammates in the huddle. I mean, if they aren't going to give TV presentation, at least give us something more.

But again, there were positives. I love the graphics and sounds. Anyone notice that as the Redskins walked to the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 11, it got significantly louder in the Bengals stadium? That was really a nice little touch. The animations look better, too. I'm not a superstar guy, but I think it could be cool playing QB in it. I liked the camera angle.
I agree...
Old 07-12-2006, 04:43 PM   #23
MVP

tanis38's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTheorenHobbes
Something tells me that this is an actual presentation angle. I'm not sure Tiburon even watches any NFL games on TV. You'd never know it from the camera/replay/presentation angles they choose to use year after year. Do they get the NFL games on TV up in Canada?
Tiburon is actually based in Florida, if I'm not mistaken.

But I hear what you are saying about the camera angles. I hate 'em too!
Old 07-12-2006, 05:21 PM   #24
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Excellent job with the graphical detail! If the player interaction & general animations ever reach that level, I may turn 15 years old all over again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »