Home

Madden 360 pics

This is a discussion on Madden 360 pics within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-17-2006, 06:35 AM   #81
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 360 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGmen56
No one can deny that Madden has improved in the graphics department and can be now consider Next Gen Graphics, but.... Big but here, thier animations, presentation, and players models make the game look like it's been ported from old Gen seriously.. Think of it this way, how many Madden fans would have been pissed and dissapointed if the Xbox 360 never came out and they had to make Madden 2007 in the old xbox console?? Just about everyone.. Well it almost seems that way now because it stills seems that everything is the same except with better graphics.. Not a good way to begin the whole Next Gen experience.. I see it this way, I have seen one of the latest gameplay videos of Madden 2007, while it looked pretty good and had a couple of new animations, it still looked a little to robotic and the same as last years Madden 2006.. The best part was the very end of the video which I know most people have seen, where they have a player running the 40 yd dash. Now that looked like very good and the players animation looked very fluid moving and running the 40. The question is why couln't they make the game run as smooth as that?? That to me looks like Next Gen player models and animations... EA just needs to step up in alot of areas not just graphics to improve Madden.. I guess that what upsets me the most, is that EA can upgrade the graphics and leave everything else the same and expect us to be satisfied.. No.. They are leaving out everything that makes Football seem real....
What are you talking about?

They used the same player models for the actual game. Why would EA make the 40 yard dash player models look different?..lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 06:37 AM   #82
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 360 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGmen56
[img]That Screenshot of Madden's is "Next Gen Football" and the other is NFL 2K's Current, or should I say "Old Generation Football" Need I say more??
Excuse me...While I think ESPN2k5 graphics are hot but PLEASEEEEEEEE compare actual running video instead of pics. Madden blows it out of the water.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »