Home

New Madden 07 Wii Impressions

This is a discussion on New Madden 07 Wii Impressions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2006, 05:29 AM   #9
Pro

kapo's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: New Madden 07 Wii Impressions

Just doesn't sound practical to do this for an extended period of time. Not neccesarily because you'll get tired, but it just seems like some games are not meant to be played on this console. I know nintendo is working on their WiiSports titles which seem to be very basic/simple games that compliment their remote, I dont know if a football title is on the plate however.

Does a seperate team at tiburon work on the wii title? I hate to think how it might actually turn out considering the dissapointment 06 on the 360 was.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:02 AM   #10
*n H**t*s..R*b**ld*ng..

SLAYER's Arena

OVR: 10

Sounds interesting. I don't think it'll be as tiring as you guys think. If you're on the lazier or out of shape side, just play with a pass-first team like the Eagles. LOL.

If they simplified the controls, it'd be nice to see this as a control scheme choice for the PS3 version of Madden 08.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:07 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

I can see it now. Youre in your living room with this thing doing all these moves, swining your arms, etc and while its making sense to you your neighbors across the street are looking at you through your front window and wondering if youre doing speed or something....then they go straight to home Depot to buy dead bolt locks for all of thier doors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2006, 03:19 PM   #12
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
After that the center hiked the ball and the Steelers ran a running play to the left, giving us a look at the controls for the running game. The way it was explained to us is that the remote represents your hands or arms, while the nunchuck represents your body. For instance, if you want to throw a stiff arm to the right, you can flick the remote to the right. If you want to juke left, you can flick the nunchuck to the left. If you're trying to defend against a pass, you can quickly move both the nunchuck and the remote up above your head to make your defender jump up in the air for an interception. If you can't quite get the pick, you can simply swat at the ball by swatting the air with the remote.
You're supposed to do all this while simultaneously guiding your player around the field with the analog stick? Sounds impractical to me.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:27 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

To be honest Nintendo IMO is shooting themselves in the foot..well they alread did. The word on thier next gen system is that from a hardware standpoint it doesnt come anywhere close to the capabilities of the PS3 and 360. And the people at Nintendo said "well we arent trying to compete with them...bla bla bla...our system is being developed for a different kind of audience...bla bla bla" Yeah okay.. riiiiiiiiiiiiight. I probably will pick one up when they hit just because I like to have everything and Im a zelda and metriod crackhead but once again Nintendo will be at the bottom of the 3 system war...heck more like a spectator.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »