Home

Oddest Madden Moment?

This is a discussion on Oddest Madden Moment? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 12:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Oddest Madden Moment?

Maybe get something going here with everyone concentrated on NCAA '07.

What's your oddest Madden moment? Mine was playing a friend in Madden 98. In OT, Kordell Stewart throws the game WINNING interception. Threw the INT, and it was caught on the goal line. Then I tackled his DB into the endzone and was credited with the safety and it was game over.

What other odd happenings have happened to everyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 12:18 AM   #2
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Oddest Madden Moment?

Man, that had to suck to be your friend. Yes!!!!!!!!! What the, nooooooooo!!!!!
Old 07-18-2006, 12:20 AM   #3
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

I ran 3 Kick Returns with Spoiles in a Quarter against this dude online, he got mad and disconnected.
Old 07-18-2006, 04:18 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

i got one thats gonna be tough to beat

Madden 2001 - first one on ps2, i was showing my new PS2 system off on Halloween night at a friend's house right when PS2 came out , i fired up a game of Eagles vs Cowboys showing my friend and his dad the game and making it a point to watch the cutscenes between plays to show off the impressive graphics

sometime during the middle of the game, im playing as McNabb and throw a pass over the middle to Charles Johnson and the DB cleans his clock and he drops the ball so i let the cutscene roll after the play and...

Charles Johnson appears on the sideline talking to Andy Reid and camera is in real tight as u can only see them from the shoulders up, Andy Reid lifts his playcalling sheet and appears to be talking to Johnson and all of a sudden Charles Johnson overhand punches Andy Reid to the ground (the motion was more like a tomahawk chop with a clenched fist then a punch), Andy Reid pops back up and shakes it off like a damn cartoon

it was the most random weirdest thing ive ever seen in a videogame, still boggles my mind to this day

Currently Playing
Fight Night Rd. 4 (360)
UFC Undisputed (360)
FIFA 09 (360)
MLB: The Show 09 (PS3)
Old 07-18-2006, 05:03 AM   #5
All Star

Brandon13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockgeez04
i got one thats gonna be tough to beat

Madden 2001 - first one on ps2, i was showing my new PS2 system off on Halloween night at a friend's house right when PS2 came out , i fired up a game of Eagles vs Cowboys showing my friend and his dad the game and making it a point to watch the cutscenes between plays to show off the impressive graphics

sometime during the middle of the game, im playing as McNabb and throw a pass over the middle to Charles Johnson and the DB cleans his clock and he drops the ball so i let the cutscene roll after the play and...

Charles Johnson appears on the sideline talking to Andy Reid and camera is in real tight as u can only see them from the shoulders up, Andy Reid lifts his playcalling sheet and appears to be talking to Johnson and all of a sudden Charles Johnson overhand punches Andy Reid to the ground (the motion was more like a tomahawk chop with a clenched fist then a punch), Andy Reid pops back up and shakes it off like a damn cartoon

it was the most random weirdest thing ive ever seen in a videogame, still boggles my mind to this day
Yeah, that might be difficult to beat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 05:18 AM   #6
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

I opened up Madden 2001 and there were two CDs inside.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:24 AM   #7

OVR: 34

Madden 06 on the Xbox; I'm about to win the superbowl in online frnachise we were running with about 4 guys. I'm playing the CPU. I have the game sealed but the Panthers throw a long pass....Oops..pass interference. Ok, that's acceptable. 0 time left. Carolina goes deep to the endzone. Ohh..pass interference again. This time in the endzone...and they score the next play. I lose.

Odd and very frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »