Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 05:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
ps3/360

If the ps3 should outsell the 360 by a large amount will ea still make madden games for the 360 ? I sure hope so .
DALLAS COWBOYS 4 LIFE.#22
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2006, 05:37 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: ps3/360

Quote:
Originally Posted by kondo
If the ps3 should outsell the 360 by a large amount will ea still make madden games for the 360 ? I sure hope so .
Even if it does, by the time the PS3 launches there will be 10 million 360's in homes. EA would never ever ignore that large of an installed user base. Oh and btw, it's never gonna happen now that Sony has announced the price of the PS3.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-16-2006, 05:46 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Even if it does, by the time the PS3 launches there will be 10 million 360's in homes. EA would never ever ignore that large of an installed user base. Oh and btw, it's never gonna happen now that Sony has announced the price of the PS3.
Thats what i was thinking but after seeing that they hardly have 4 million in homes now how the hell are they going to sell 6 million in 4 months . I just want my madden every year for my 360 . But i fear the low install base might change ea 's thinking . But im no expert.
DALLAS COWBOYS 4 LIFE.#22
Old 07-16-2006, 05:55 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 16

Playstation will sell....The name is known worldwide.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:19 PM   #5
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm sorry, but this has to be one of the dumbest questions I have ever read on OS.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:23 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Even if 360's don't sell 10 million by PS3 launch just look at EA and how it supports the Xbox when Xbox is way, way, way behind the PS2 in terms of sales. So yeah, this question is kinda pointless.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-16-2006, 06:34 PM   #7
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

What the heck!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I tell you what if EA dropped support for the 360 there will be a uproar that will never end. Especially after Ea got the NFL, GOLF, NASCAR, and whatever else exclusive!!!! I don't think Ea would get away with that one. Getting exclusive licenses is one thing but dropping support of the 360 would be the bad for EA....Even if I bought both Ps3 and 360 and I found out that Ea dropped the 360, I wouldn't buy a Ea product again. And yes I could say that because there are alot of people that spent their hard earned money on the 360 and can't afford anything else. I wouldn't be mad just for me but for all the people that would be affected by this. Not only that we wouldn't have a true NFL game..... It was a business move to get the exclusive for the nfl ( a bad one) but a business move nevertheless. But to take the NFL away from 6 million people??????? I sure would hope that wouldn't ever happen
Old 07-16-2006, 06:39 PM   #8
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Playstation will sell....The name is known worldwide.
They won't happen with the 600 dollar price tag..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »