Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 04:42 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: ps3/360

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Blah....PC gaming owns anything.

PS2 online was fine with me. Madden online was hot and other ps2 games online were hot.

Wow...Matchmaking and having 1 user I.D.

Console guys act like downloading demos is something new. Which it isn't by the way. PS3 will resemble XBOX Marketplace which is a good thing.

You guys overhype XBOX live so much. Pc gamers aren't so go-hung about XBL because they have seen it already.
Stop hating. Your broad statment that PC gaming owns anything and everything needs to be disceted a little bit. PC gaming owns when you have the rig to run the games at the highest setting with no drop in performance. The reality is that most people dont have rigs like that. You might, I do, but I still love my consoles. Simple fact that there will be console games I will never see on PC and vice versa.

Back on topic.. Ill end up getting a PS3 but it will be the first time a system was not a launch must have for me. The 360 is running very strong. You will always have those people who claim to be true die hard gamers then when you ask them "do you have a 360?" they will say "nah Im waiting for the PS3" then when the PS3 hits I ask them "yo man, you get a PS3?" "nah man, Im waiting for the Xbox 720"...these people are full of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 04:44 PM   #42
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Hey im just being real with you....Me personaly I was fine with PS2 online. All I wanted to do is play the game I brought online against other people and talk on the headset. I could do that with most of the games I had on PS2 "Madden,Killzone".

2nd sentence..what are you talking about?
Your saying the PS3 marketplace is going to basically copy the 360 marketplace...

Does that mean i should buy PS3... and get the same marketplace the 360 has?

Oh wait there totally different..I have to pay 200 dollars more for one.

Last edited by Kevin26385; 07-17-2006 at 04:51 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:01 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Ok, we are off the original topic, and these fanboy wars are getting old.

Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »