Home

PS2/XBOX Owners..Say goodbye to major updates...

This is a discussion on PS2/XBOX Owners..Say goodbye to major updates... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 03:17 PM   #9
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: PS2/XBOX Owners..Say goodbye to major updates...

Ya u would be crazy to get a launch PS3 without something like a 2 year Best Buy Replacement Plan. Those things are gonna be crap just like the launch PS2s, Xboxs, and Xbox 360s.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:33 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Think negative and you won't get 1.

Always think positive my man. Best bet is to pre-order at atleast 5 stores. Also make sure you pre-order at a store that isn't in the city.

I expect atleast 30 PS3's at each store. Im 99.9% I will have one on launch day.
Too bad Sony isn't allowing anyone to preorder.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-19-2006, 03:48 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Too bad Sony isn't allowing anyone to preorder.
Thats still a myth....Expect pre-orders to start around oct....

IMO thats a plus...The game store around my way doesn't even attract alot of people and most of them are kids who don't have $600.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 04:00 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Being that this is the 2nd year into EA Sports gaming on XBOX 360 and the first for PS3, the lack of PS2/XBOX news will twindle down. You guys saw how much of a drop off of coverage for NCAA on PS2/XBOX recieved so expect the same for Madden 2007. EA has realized they can do no more with PS2/XBOX and have maxed out their engine capabilities graphics and A.I wise.

Madden 2006 will be the last Madden I purchase for PS2. I can't stand to look at PS2 graphics and gameplay while I see that XBOX 360/PS3 is looking better and catching up gameplay wise.

PS2/XBOX owners im just giving yall a warning not to get mad at the lack of coverage for Madden 2007.
I said goodbye to major updates after Madden 2003. Nothing major since then. IMO
Old 07-19-2006, 04:17 PM   #13
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

I'd say 2007 will be the last time you see Madden. (Year 2007) After that, you need to go out and grab a next-gen system or be left in the dust.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:44 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Being that this is the 2nd year into EA Sports gaming on XBOX 360 and the first for PS3, the lack of PS2/XBOX news will twindle down. You guys saw how much of a drop off of coverage for NCAA on PS2/XBOX recieved so expect the same for Madden 2007. EA has realized they can do no more with PS2/XBOX and have maxed out their engine capabilities graphics and A.I wise.

Madden 2006 will be the last Madden I purchase for PS2. I can't stand to look at PS2 graphics and gameplay while I see that XBOX 360/PS3 is looking better and catching up gameplay wise.

PS2/XBOX owners im just giving yall a warning not to get mad at the lack of coverage for Madden 2007.
BS dude they are giving all the consoles the same amount of coverage, you cant speak for EA your post is just another 360 fanboy rant.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:49 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

I have zero interest in Madden PS2 after seeing how well NCAA 360 plays. I am def. just buying the 360 version of Madden this year.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 09:50 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Thats still a myth....Expect pre-orders to start around oct....

IMO thats a plus...The game store around my way doesn't even attract alot of people and most of them are kids who don't have $600.
It's not a myth, I know people who work in the industry. Preorders won't happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »