Home

Camera question for Madden 06 for the 360...

This is a discussion on Camera question for Madden 06 for the 360... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2006, 01:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Camera question for Madden 06 for the 360...

In Madden 2006, there was only one camera view to play with...will Madden 2007 for the 360 have multiple camera views like what's in the PS2 versions? I got used to that camera angle after awhile, but it would be nice to switch the views.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 01:37 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Madden 2007 for the Xbox 360.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueballs
In Madden 2006, there was only one camera view to play with...will Madden 2007 for the 360 have multiple camera views like what's in the PS2 versions? I got used to that camera angle after awhile, but it would be nice to switch the views.
The title of your thread is quite broad. I'm going to rename it, to avoid confusion.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:38 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
I swear if this 2nd edition of Madden doesn't have more than 1 camera I will fly my azz up to Tiburon studios and literally hit stick David Ortiz...Or whatever the lead producer name is...

Madden 2007 should have atleast 5 camera angles to choose from B-Balls.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:45 PM   #4
Rookie

Re: Camera question for Madden 06 for the 360...

I've read everything I can about this new Madden for the 360 and not once have I come across anything mentioning multiple camera views. Now, In the superstar mode, each superstar position will be given their own isolated camera angle, but that's all I've read about. Since NCAA 2007 doesn't have muliple camera views, should we expect Madden to follow suite?
Old 07-19-2006, 01:53 PM   #5
Commitment to Excellence

Howie75's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I've read everything I can about this new Madden for the 360 and not once have I come across anything mentioning multiple camera views. Now, In the superstar mode, each superstar position will be given their own isolated camera angle, but that's all I've read about. Since NCAA 2007 doesn't have muliple camera views, should we expect Madden to follow suite?
At least if there aren't custom camera views or mutipl eangles, hopefully the camera doesn't stay zoomed out fully if you use the coach cam.

That annoyed me to no end in '06.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2006, 01:59 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
I swear if this 2nd edition of Madden doesn't have more than 1 camera I will fly my azz up to Tiburon studios and literally hit stick David Ortiz...Or whatever the lead producer name is...
Tiburon is in Florida, so unless you live in Cuba or someplace south of it, you'd actually be flying your "azz" down to Turburon Studios.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:00 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie75
At least if there aren't custom camera views or mutipl eangles, hopefully the camera doesn't stay zoomed out fully if you use the coach cam.

That annoyed me to no end in '06.
This, I believe, is fixed. I saw a video where they zoomed out to see the WRs' routes then camera closed back in to show a close-up of the backfield.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:07 PM   #8
Commitment to Excellence

Howie75's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
This, I believe, is fixed. I saw a video where they zoomed out to see the WRs' routes then camera closed back in to show a close-up of the backfield.
Well, I'm glad to hear that! I can live with the default camera view if I have to as long as I'm not stuck in the nosebleeds after looking at the coach cam.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »