Home

Under the Helmet interview of Madden.. Gametrailers

This is a discussion on Under the Helmet interview of Madden.. Gametrailers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2006, 10:30 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Under the Helmet interview of Madden.. Gametrailers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman
Have you seen/read about NHL '07, that looks to be the next gen sports game of the year. I expect Madden to be awesome but not as good as that title.

While I agree with you on NHL 07 looking very good, have you seen NHL 2K7?? Man that even looks better! I have watch both video clips of each one, and 2K7 looks more animated and smoother, less jerkiness. NHL 07 looks good but not as fluid... Man I would of loved to see NFL 2K7 on the Xbox 360...

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/8...76/imgs_1.html
Old 07-24-2006, 10:31 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
Nah, just let's me know EA is still a couple years away from the football game we ALL are going to be happy with. No competition means it is going to happen over the next 3 years rather in year 2 of the 5 year exclusive rights.

and you know this because.................................?

let me know how you are so smart about these theories.... I am at the edge of my seat wating for the answer...
Old 07-24-2006, 10:39 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 6

NHL 2K7 will play exactly like last years game, and the textures are no where near as good as NHL 07. NHL 07 is giving us an entirely new control system, and real life puck physics and true to life goalie animations. 2K will have drop passes....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2006, 10:48 PM   #36
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloTorres
and you know this because.................................?

let me know how you are so smart about these theories.... I am at the edge of my seat wating for the answer...

LOL, settle down... it's only a video game... I've preordered mine from EA, I am as hopeful as you, just cautiously optimistic would be best to describe the way I feel. No question the videos are eye candy for sure. I love the ideal of having people play your franchise opponents etc... time will tell.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:55 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
Nah, just let's me know EA is still a couple years away from the football game we ALL are going to be happy with. No competition means it is going to happen over the next 3 years rather in year 2 of the 5 year exclusive rights.
Trust me, there will never, in the history of video games, ever be a game that everyone will be happy with. May as well stop hoping for that right now.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:02 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 15

I've been a Madden basher for the past 3 years, cause EA was up to par with 2K sports to me, but after watching that video I am impressed with what I saw. The game looked beautiful to me. I have get this game on the PS3 when it comes out. I won't even probably waste my money on a current gen madden, cause it will look like the same game as Madden 04,05,06 to me.But the Next Gen Madden of 07.. I can't wait. It makes me want to get a 360 just so I can play it next month, but I told myself that I was gonna wait for the PS3 cause I'm curious about it and give me time to save up money for a next gen system. Man I can't believe how good it looks on Next Gen, hopefully they will improve the tackling animations and blocking. The only thing missing is a presentation, they could atleast put a halftime show and end of the game show for the XBox 360 & PS3. Oh well, I'm still impressed, this will be the first time I've played Madden in 3 years.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:51 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 16

Its crazy though...I was cringing when the bald headed guy with the browns shirt was talking.

He seemed as if he didn't know what to say then he spewed out the same **** we heard last year about the seats. This mfer said "You know your playing at Tampa Bay when you see the Pirate ship"....I was like "NOOOOOOOO ****TTTTTTTTTT"

That right there made me laugh out loud...Literally...

LISTEN!...THIS IS THE 2nd YEAR OF MADDEN AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STADIUMS,FIRE ESTINGUISHERS, OR TUNNEL JANITORS....FOR A DAMN CHANGE ADD SOME SIDELINE EMOTION. MATTER OF FACT ADD SOME EMOTION IN GENERAL!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:10 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 15

Damn, your right, I think I remember him saying that also last year. I just hope I don't get let down with this Madden since it will be the first time playing it in 3 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »