Home

Under the Helmet interview of Madden.. Gametrailers

This is a discussion on Under the Helmet interview of Madden.. Gametrailers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2006, 04:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Under the Helmet interview of Madden.. Gametrailers

http://www.gametrailers.com

I am loving what I am seeing... The only thing that is upsetting is that they got my Giants for the second year in a row with white cleats when they wear black cleats...

Its my beef but still... LOL..

I hope we can edit that part of the game... LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2006, 04:49 PM   #2
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Under the Helmet interview of Madden.. Gametrailers

Can't wait to watch. Thanks for the link.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:52 PM   #3

OVR: 34

Is this PPV?

It's amazing how much more crisp and vibrant it looks compared to NCAA. Looks great. I do disagree with Ortiz though. I think the players (especially in the shoulders were too big last year. Again, that hunch back has got to go.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:54 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
Is this PPV?

It's amazing how much more crisp and vibrant it looks compared to NCAA. Looks great. I do disagree with Ortiz though. I think the players (especially in the shoulders were too big last year. Again, that hunch back has got to go.

What you mean ppv.?

But what he meant was the size in height... they were stocky short models last year... this year they look leaner and more defined.... but the game looks so good this year... i am so happy about the camera angle now... not that nonsense of up close... lol
Old 07-24-2006, 04:57 PM   #5
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloTorres
What you mean ppv.?

But what he meant was the size in height... they were stocky short models last year... this year they look leaner and more defined.... but the game looks so good this year... i am so happy about the camera angle now... not that nonsense of up close... lol
Are there multiple camera angles this year? The graphics look amazing, hopefully gameplay follows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Are there multiple camera angles this year? The graphics look amazing, hopefully gameplay follows.

I dont know if they got multi angles for the camera... that dont bother me cuz the default one from ncaa is awsome for me at least... and that is the same one that madden is using... as long as is not the one from last year then i am happy...

I am positive that madden 07 for the next gen will be the sports game of the year... I have not seen anything to make me feel otherwise...

I love ncaa 07 very much and i feel that ncaa offers a bit of a change of pace... both games are awsome to me...

My giants and my canes will be getting tested on line all year..
Old 07-24-2006, 05:10 PM   #7
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloTorres
I dont know if they got multi angles for the camera... that dont bother me cuz the default one from ncaa is awsome for me at least... and that is the same one that madden is using... as long as is not the one from last year then i am happy...

I am positive that madden 07 for the next gen will be the sports game of the year... I have not seen anything to make me feel otherwise...

I love ncaa 07 very much and i feel that ncaa offers a bit of a change of pace... both games are awsome to me...

My giants and my canes will be getting tested on line all year..
I dont know about Madden being SGOTY..have to see how 2k7 plays out . That being said, I'am very impressed and cant wait to play this for myself.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:18 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
I dont know about Madden being SGOTY..have to see how 2k7 plays out . That being said, I'am very impressed and cant wait to play this for myself.

that is true... 2k7 has a chance to be special as well... but madden is football and from what i see the new things added and the improved gameplay and graphics will make it hard to beat....

I dont get into stupid features but the superstar feature which you can play from the point of view of the player you choose has to be one of the coolest things ever... i cant wai to creat Dirk Digler as a left tackle... i want to blow people up and protect my franchise qb Manning... LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »