Home

Anyone else feel this way?

This is a discussion on Anyone else feel this way? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2006, 09:16 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Anyone else feel this way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongedaddy
I will get it and play, but I am not overly excited about it. HD looks great, but I haven't found Madden to ever be an incredible game. I did enjoy 2K more, but it had its flaws as well. I am getting turned off by the way EA is dealing with Madden, so I will probably rent the game first and see how I like it.
If you can't get excited about Madden next-gen this year after the stellar showing of NCAA 07 then you must just dislike EA football entirely and should probably just sit tight until 2K games brings back the NFL2K series, if they ever do, once the NFL contract runs out.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-26-2006, 09:35 AM   #18

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
If you can't get excited about Madden next-gen this year after the stellar showing of NCAA 07 then you must just dislike EA football entirely and should probably just sit tight until 2K games brings back the NFL2K series, if they ever do, once the NFL contract runs out.
I don't think we'll see 2K Football for a long time. At least NFL 2K Football.

I'm excited about Madden, I'm not excited about EA (lol...whatever that means).
Old 07-26-2006, 09:48 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Boy you really picked a bad year to skip NCAA considering this year's game is the best football game put out by EA to date.
True indeed... The tackling animations are a hell of alot better in ncaa. Ballcarriers actually have momentum while being hit, and you see alot of struggling to stay on their feet. The game also plays alot better also, IMO. After I played NCAA 06 for a month then picked up Madden, it felt sluggish and slow - I was very dissapointed that I had to use the sliders just to make the game feel playable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »