Home

IGN Posts Play of the Day/QB Cones

This is a discussion on IGN Posts Play of the Day/QB Cones within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2006, 11:59 AM   #113
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: IGN Posts Play of the Day/QB Cones

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
This was the post that Badgun made that originally stirred up so much trouble.

Let me know where you see the gripe that is obviously true or even legitimate.
Obviously just what he thinks EA will give us. His opinion but I wouldnt call that out of line. But I would call the responses to that out of line because he was being attacked for giving his opinion....
Old 07-28-2006, 12:02 PM   #114
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Obviously just what he thinks EA will give us. His opinion but I wouldnt call that out of line. But I would call the responses to that out of line because he was being attacked for giving his opinion....
And I immediately told those people, if they didn't like his opinion then skip his posts.

I guess you missed that part.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:05 PM   #115
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
And wasn't it you that went to E3 and came back saying how the game felt nothing like Madden 360? I remember asking you questions in your impressions thread about the feel of the game and if it felt like Madden and you said it didn't. You also said it wasn't built off that awful game, but here we are two weeks after the release and this game is identical to Madden in almost every way. The menus, the playcalling screens, even half of the plays from MAdden 360 are in this game. EA might have made some minor improvements in the control of the game, but it is little more than last year's Madden with college teams. I have no reason to expect anything more from Madden 07.

LOL....1) I never said that it wasnt built off of that game. That would be an outright lie and a stupid one at that being that anyone who watched an E3 video could see that its based off the Madden 06 engine. I never said the play calling screens, menus and or plays were any different either. Stop lying

2) You havent played the game so you have no idea how the game feels. The E3 version I played felt much better than the 06 360 version and I still stand by that. Its an improved game and the majority of people on this board see that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2006, 12:08 PM   #116
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun

I've even asked a few of the more civil posters to post what makes it so great because I thought I might be missing something, but I guess they're so busy slobbering over the spiffy graphics that they can't possible put two coherent sentences together.
Why, why would you add something like that?

Statements like that just kill any credibiliity you might have had in this thread.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:09 PM   #117
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
So who in this thread got called a name solely for negatvie comments on the game?
When I said around here, I'm meant in generaly. Not this thread.

Quote:
I don't think people have problems with legit concerns. It's the the people who are desperately looking for something to complain about that get it around here. And you know exactly who I Am talking about.
I strongly disagree. Or maybe we just disagree what a legit concern is. I've seen people post very well written paragraphs on what they don't like only to be bashed by the DANI. And most often, those that bash the disappointed go w/o warning.

Quote:
The bottomline, it's a big internet, you don't like our forums, I am sure there are other places for you to go.
Great response. Replace "forums" with "Madden" and you sound just like a DANI member.

But this is exactly what I'm talking about. There are people that constantly complain about "whiners" and how they ruin the OS experience for them, yet I haven't seen any of them invited off the site.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:10 PM   #118
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Aholbert....Truthfully noone is really trying to troll. IF me or spank posted or opinions it was full of valid statements.

Just to keep it short....We want to see better off these next gen systems. No reason at all..I MEAN NO REASON AT ALL that the Defensive playmaker is left out the game for year #2. Things like that.
No offense but in my opinion its getting close. If it was outright trolling we wouldnt even be having this conversation. The staff would just handle it like we handle anyone who trolls. Its borderline trolling though and people have been placed on notice.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:15 PM   #119
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
When I said around here, I'm meant in generaly. Not this thread.
I am sorry that's your perception, but I disagree. Matter of fact last night I warned as many people for attacking the Anti Madden Militia as I did the DANI as you call it. It's your perception, but I strongly disagree.

Quote:
I strongly disagree. Or maybe we just disagree what a legit concern is. I've seen people post very well written paragraphs on what they don't like only to be bashed by the DANI. And most often, those that bash the disappointed go w/o warning.
Again as, I said, I disagree. I may have missed some, that's true. The posts at this time are flying, and it's difficult to see every post. Especially when you have to filter out the people with OBVIOUS agenda's, on both sides of the argument.

Quote:
Great response. Replace "forums" with "Madden" and you sound just like a DANI member.

But this is exactly what I'm talking about. There are people that constantly complain about "whiners" and how they ruin the OS experience for them, yet I haven't seen any of them invited off the site.
These forums are not a democracy. No one forced you to visit. We don't charge you for services rendered. You don't like how our forums are moderated or run, there are plenty of other places out there, as our policies and practices are not going to change.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:27 PM   #120
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Anyway this is going nowhere...Back to the impressions

And make sure their all good ones....I've voiced my opinions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »