Home

IGN Posts Play of the Day/QB Cones

This is a discussion on IGN Posts Play of the Day/QB Cones within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 09:44 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: IGN Posts Play of the Day/QB Cones

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
What you don't understand is that we like the game but we want to see it evolve with these next gen systems with a great deal of power. Some things we have seen in PS2/XBOX hasn't changed even though we have better hardware.

We only have these videos to base our "opinion" of the game off of.

S*** man...If I was an EA ***** My *** wouldn't have went to a Live MaddenMania tourny in Delaware this past month to ball with my fellow Online players. Trust me I love Madden....But like anyone else who pays money for a product,they have a right to voice there opinion. as long as im not comming at you verbally or physically everything should be cool. This is just about videogames...Nothing more.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:45 PM   #58
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
wow nyg meth, you have a bad day?

If its bad, why cant it be said more than once. If something is good, we all wouldnt mind it being repeated for pages and pages. not alot of people stated they simply though it sucked without any justification. there were many valid points.

I could see you being mad if people were trolling and made no valid points, but there were paragraphs and points to be made.
I suppose I made a bit of a generalization. I know there are a bunch of people on here who legitimately dissect the videos and whatnot, giving fair feedback, but I'm just getting tired of all the other nonsense, ya know?

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt
Old 07-27-2006, 09:46 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_Meth
Another thing that is pissing me off a great deal lately-- all of you guys who think you're so clever by bashing the game for like 10 minutes and then at the very bottom, you throw in "but nonetheless, the game's looking good." Who are you kidding? Throwing that in there doesn't make everything all better. The only reason you guys are saying it is because you don't want to be considered a fanboy. I think that's some pretty silly logic.
I agree with people repeating the same ****. But there is areason why it is happening. Fanboy of what? YOu are the one coming across as a fan boy by saying that. I have only bought one 2k game and I was glad Madden made improvements so I could go back to a more realistic game. Some things just don't make sense. that is why these threads are going like this. Would you rather have people making comments about how cool that Giant Ketchup bottle is?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:46 PM   #60
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
What you don't understand is that we like the game but we want to see it evolve with these next gen systems with a great deal of power. Some things we have seen in PS2/XBOX hasn't changed even though we have better hardware.

We only have these videos to base our "opinion" of the game off of.

S*** man...If I was an EA ***** My *** wouldn't have went to a Live MaddenMania tourny in Delaware this past month to ball with my fellow Online players. Trust me I love Madden....But like anyone else who pays money for a product,they have a right to voice there opinion. as long as im not comming at you verbally or physically everything should be cool. This is just about videogames...Nothing more.
Noted. I'm not attacking you directly, dj.

Last edited by NYG_Meth; 07-27-2006 at 09:51 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:50 PM   #61
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskinz
I agree with people repeating the same ****. But there is areason why it is happening. Fanboy of what? YOu are the one coming across as a fan boy by saying that. I have only bought one 2k game and I was glad Madden made improvements so I could go back to a more realistic game. Some things just don't make sense. that is why these threads are going like this. Would you rather have people making comments about how cool that Giant Ketchup bottle is?
I personally am a huge fan of giant ketchup bottles lol. In the past, I myself have been pretty biased towards 2K, I'll admit that, and if you knew who I'm working for, you'd know it wouldn't be wise for me to be in bed with EA lol. Regardless, I also know that there's no 2K football game coming out for quite some time, and I suppose I like to stay optimistic, especially considering this is my only option. Now, I'm not the type of person who will buy a football game just because it's the only one, but this year's game appeals to me, and while there are several things missing, things that I'd love to see (I'll even mention presentation), there's nothing we can do about it. We're dealt a certain hand, and we can either take it or leave it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 09:57 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
I personally am a huge fan of giant ketchup bottles lol.
That was funny.

Quote:
Now, I'm not the type of person who will buy a football game just because it's the only one, but this year's game appeals to me, and while there are several things missing, things that I'd love to see (I'll even mention presentation), there's nothing we can do about it. We're dealt a certain hand, and we can either take it or leave it.
Well we can do something about it. We can post our impressions and opinions on this forum. No need in keeping our feelings about football gaming to ourselves. That's why we are all loggd into OS for.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:02 PM   #63
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
Well we can do something about it. We can post our impressions and opinions on this forum. No need in keeping our feelings about football gaming to ourselves. That's why we are all loggd into OS for.
I agree. It just gets a little excessive when 20 people mention the same issue without any new supporting information. I mean, NFL 2K5's presentation forever raised the bar in sports videogames. No one can dispute that. However, when I hear 20 people say "The presentation in this game BLOWS," well, I can't really take them seriously. I suppose if they support it, as many posters do, I can buy into it more, but after reading the 20th one, I get a little tired of it regardless of whether valid points are made. I suppose the trolls are making the guys with legitimate statements look bad.

Old 07-27-2006, 10:07 PM   #64
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
I'm sorry. I can't deal with reading these threads anymore. Has anyone mentioned the presentation yet? I think more people should talk about how awful that is, and all the other god awful things in this game. I also think djordan should say "damn" some more. If you're going to bash the game, at least make original arguments. I don't need to hear the same garbage repeatedly. I'm starting to feel the same way as you, BK. If you have a beef with the game, it's fine to complain, but I for one can't stand listening to all this repetitive bitching and moaning, and I also believe it has to do with an agenda. I'm one of the biggest 2K fans I know, but I'm not going to bitch nonstop about any other football game. If I have a beef with the game, if it doesn't appeal to me, I won't buy it. It's that simple. I wish most of you would stop whining and getting on my nerves so much. If I was a moderator, I would've killed myself long ago.
Finally someone gets it. This time of year, really makes it challenging to be a moderator.

Legit critcism, and comments are not a problem.

It's the people with an obvious agenda, or post the same EA Suxxors comments over and over again, or the people looking to start yet another EA vs. 2k flame war who I have a problem with.

My patience and tolerance is wearing thin.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »