Home

Merry Maddenoliday!!!

This is a discussion on Merry Maddenoliday!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2006, 01:31 PM   #1
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28
Merry Maddenoliday!!!

http://www.maddenoliday.com/app/content/shell
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2006, 01:37 PM   #2
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Merry Maddenoliday!!!

Pretty cool. Aside from my concern about the massive pancaking going on in the video, which is obviously being played on Pro or lower, the whole calender thing is pretty neat.

Reminds me of a few years ago when I saw an advertisement for Madden in EGM, where it showed the release date, and said "Madden Day, xx-xx-xxxx, break it to her gently" and then showed a picture of a frowning girlfriend.

Priceless.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:47 PM   #3

X*Cell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroz39
Pretty cool. Aside from my concern about the massive pancaking going on in the video, which is obviously being played on Pro or lower, the whole calender thing is pretty neat.

Reminds me of a few years ago when I saw an advertisement for Madden in EGM, where it showed the release date, and said "Madden Day, xx-xx-xxxx, break it to her gently" and then showed a picture of a frowning girlfriend.

Priceless.
yeah... i love this day to death... nearly my favorite holiday, and I think it should be declared a national holiday (since people are apparently paying people $40 an hour to teach their kids how to play videogames ... SIGN of the APOCOLYPSE).

About the pancaking... I'm sure those are the shots they picked out of a lot of vids, to show the offensive line doing his thang.... I'm sure when it comes down to playing play after play, it won't be that easy, and you may be knocked over, especially if you are trying to knock down a defender like John Abraham or Michael Strahan.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:00 PM   #4
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcelldarim31
yeah... i love this day to death... nearly my favorite holiday, and I think it should be declared a national holiday (since people are apparently paying people $40 an hour to teach their kids how to play videogames ... SIGN of the APOCOLYPSE).

About the pancaking... I'm sure those are the shots they picked out of a lot of vids, to show the offensive line doing his thang.... I'm sure when it comes down to playing play after play, it won't be that easy, and you may be knocked over, especially if you are trying to knock down a defender like John Abraham or Michael Strahan.
In a perfect world, NOBODY gets knocked over in the game, because you very rarely see it on Sundays. But I agree with you, this calendar is for the people that see the pancaking and go "Oh yeah, I can't wait to send Ray Lewis flying, that's so cool", so no doubt this lot of clips was carefully selected.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:15 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

merry maddenoliday everybody
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 01:39 PM   #6

X*Cell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookemhorns2007
merry maddenoliday everybody
I love that little nutcracker of Shaun Alexander that says it...

by the way... Nice Avatar GO SPURS GO!
Old 07-31-2006, 03:30 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcelldarim31
I posted this already in the new video thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »