Home

Madden should include a new difficulty; All-Madden Sim

This is a discussion on Madden should include a new difficulty; All-Madden Sim within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2006, 11:50 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.
Madden should include a new difficulty; All-Madden Sim

Basically you have 2 different kinds of All-Madden. The original All Madden difficulty, and then the All-Madden Sim difficulty which makes the game so realistic that its like your watching an actual game.

This way both types of consumers can enjoy the game. The arcadey type and the sim type of players.

I mean it shouldnt be that hard, nor would it be that difficult to implement. I mean all you would have to do is just change the default in-game sliders, and you have a brand new game. You wouldn't even have to take up that much room.

I know that you can easily jsut change the sliders yourself, but this wont stop many users from whining about how its not sim enough for them.

thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2006, 12:14 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Madden should include a new difficulty; All-Madden Sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
Basically you have 2 different kinds of All-Madden. The original All Madden difficulty, and then the All-Madden Sim difficulty which makes the game so realistic that its like your watching an actual game.

This way both types of consumers can enjoy the game. The arcadey type and the sim type of players.

I mean it shouldnt be that hard, nor would it be that difficult to implement. I mean all you would have to do is just change the default in-game sliders, and you have a brand new game. You wouldn't even have to take up that much room.

I know that you can easily jsut change the sliders yourself, but this wont stop many users from whining about how its not sim enough for them.

thoughts?

all madden should already be all madden sim.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:15 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
all madden should already be all madden sim.
Exactly...

Im still confused on what he was trying to say.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:06 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

Cause usaully on all madden they use computer comeback code instead of improved a.i to make the game harder.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:57 AM   #5
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

I think I know what hes trying to say.. Difficulty levels either make the Comp faster or slower.. but a sim difficulty level would make it closer to real life football.. Maybe it would limit what a player could do.. for instance.. Maybe break tackles would be limited to 3 per play..or if a player was approaching 500 yards passing he wouldnt become as effective.. or if I qb ran too many times he'd get hurt.. it would make you pay for abusing glitches.. say a guy ran no huddle all game he would get false starts or mix ups on his audibles..

but rating the players properly and making the difficulty levels better is a much better option.. still too high rated players and too low rated players in the game
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »