Home

Positive Madden '07 posts only

This is a discussion on Positive Madden '07 posts only within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2006, 06:34 PM   #49
All Star

OVR: 20
Re: Positive Madden '07 posts only

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
It's quite clear you're trying to troll. WTF is your problem man? So a thread was started about Madden for people looking forward to the game, if you don't like the thread topic, then don't post in it. SHEESH-us
No, because I played Madden 06 last year on the Xbox and enjoyed it quite a bit before the Giveaway Glitch was discovered. It was the best Madden yet, without question.

But that's not the point. I just find it funny that so many guys' papier-mache egos about their beloved Madden franchise are so fragile that they have to find comfort in a "positive thoughts only" thread instead of the general impressions thread.

Nut up, for Christ's sake. It's a video game. I'm eager to learn more about Madden, too, but I don't need a sanitized thread to sort the wheat from the chaff.

But carry on, oh ye positive ones. Carry on.

Take care,
PK

Last edited by pk500; 08-08-2006 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:37 PM   #50
Living The Dream!

Victor99's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm looking forward to Madden as well. I like to run the ball a lot, so the improved running game features has me excited. I can't wait to try out lead blocker control. The player models and stadiums look very impressive as well. A couple things they need for 08 though...

-Accelerated Clock
-In Game Saves
-Playmaker Control
-Owner Mode
-Multiple Camera Angles(Bring back the user-defined camera please! )
Old 08-08-2006, 07:38 PM   #51
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk500
No, because I played Madden 06 last year on the Xbox and enjoyed it quite a bit before the Giveaway Glitch was discovered. It was the best Madden yet, without question.

But that's not the point. I just find it funny that so many guys' papier-mache egos about their beloved Madden franchise are so fragile that they have to find comfort in a "positive thoughts only" thread instead of the general impressions thread.

Nut up, for Christ's sake. It's a video game. I'm eager to learn more about Madden, too, but I don't need a sanitized thread to sort the wheat from the chaff.

But carry on, oh ye positive ones. Carry on.

Take care,
PK

You don't need a sanitized thread to sort the wheat from the chaff. Good for you man, glad to hear it. Just one question. If you don't need it, then why are you posting in the sanitized thread ? Just like to nut it up a little bit eh? Stir the pot? Hijack threads? Good stuff dude.

Maybe I don't feel like nutting up over a videogame. Maybe I just want to hear about some good things people are looking forward to about the game.

Take care,

ALtwothree
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2006, 07:40 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
You don't need a sanitized thread to sort the wheat from the chaff. Good for you man, glad to hear it. Just one question. If you don't need it, then why are you posting in the sanitized thread ? Just like to nut it up a little bit eh? Stir the pot? Hijack threads? Good stuff dude.

Maybe I don't feel like nutting up over a videogame. Maybe I just want to hear about some good things people are looking forward to about the game.

Take care,

ALtwothree
Some people just don't get it man.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-08-2006, 08:42 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is a public forum. You cannot regulate what people have to say, and you are more than welcome to react with your own opinion. That's called freedom of speech. If you don't like it, start your own private MB so you can be in denial over how morally-corrupt EA has become.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:34 PM   #54
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by re646
This is a public forum. You cannot regulate what people have to say, and you are more than welcome to react with your own opinion. That's called freedom of speech. If you don't like it, start your own private MB so you can be in denial over how morally-corrupt EA has become.
And the award for best dramatic performance goes to... this guy.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:48 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre4vr
And the award for best dramatic performance goes to... this guy.
I am new to these forums. Do people lose their damn minds every time this year? It is not just this site. Any thing that has to do with football. I take football and Madden serious but damn some people just act like time will stop. Ea is trying to make a good football game and they are obviously doing a pretty good job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2006, 10:51 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskinz
I am new to these forums. Do people lose their damn minds every time this year? It is not just this site. Any thing that has to do with football. I take football and Madden serious but damn some people just act like time will stop. Ea is trying to make a good football game and they are obviously doing a pretty good job.

Yes.

IT'S FOOTBALL MADNESS TIME!

EEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »