Home

Madden NFL 07 On The Field Interview (gametrailers.com)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 07 On The Field Interview (gametrailers.com) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2006, 11:41 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 07 On The Field Interview (gametrailers.com)

did one of those games just say this is something you only see in the movies???? WTF is that? I want to be more on the positive side of the fence about this season but when they have no idea what most people want, maybe it is not that they don't want to do it, maybe it is they actually believe the direction there going in is the way to go.....maybe some of those interviews are from their '92 vaults.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2006, 12:16 PM   #26
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroz39
Not tryin to be mean spirited in any way here, but aside from Ortiz, do ANY of the other guys look like they would watch football, and hence know what we would want in the game? I know Ortiz is running the ship, but individuals compile the team, and this team doesn't look very football savvy.
How do you look like you watch football? I look nothing like my girlfriend and we are both huge fans.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:17 PM   #27
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
How do you look like you watch football? I look nothing like my girlfriend and we are both huge fans.
lmao

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-08-2006, 02:02 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 7

Want to see a focus on the core game that is innovative? Here is a feature from Madden 2003 (PS2):

• Improved Graphics and Presentation: New signature player animations like sidearm QBs, gang-tackling, stand-still receiver catches; new cut scenes with high-poly cheerleaders and additional emotion-based bench scenes; more than 300 realistic player faces; cinematic approach to camera positions gives new, more natural feel. Completely redone stadiums and fields provide an exceptionally realistic playing environment.

maybe if EA just read some of their old press releases and implemented these things, you'd lose some of the negativity people have for the game.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:21 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

it's so funny that everybody got something bad to say and they still getting the game this month, so people go ahead and find all the flaws but in reality if you keep bying the game, they are never going to care to really improve it to the way you want it! so keep making fun of the game because EA will keep on making fun of all of us on their way to the bank!!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 02:34 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 2

These guys don't want realistic football, they're catering to the arcade stick-jockies. When the **** in real life do you see a quaterback drop back 8-10 yards every time for a pass? especially when its a 9 yard pass? The pancake issue better have been fixed also. And I'm in agreement with the rest of you guys; no more balloon arms. It's like that fat little geek had never seen a picture of a football player before.

And there need to be more stats, especially when considering offensive/defensive line dynamics. A whole lot of **** goes down in thos trenches and a strength/agility/AWR stat shouldn't be the only thing that determines who dominates who. NCAA 2007 for xbox 360 took a large step forward in this respect.

And I want weight and player size to finally be an actuall issue. If 6'7 365 lb Ted Washington is in that middle, he needs to actually be clogging that **** up. Not just in a 1-on-1 duel with an interior lineman, but actually occupying 2-3 lineman because his strength and girth is so immense that on guy would'nt stop him from throwing his size around.

But who knows, maybe they fixed this stuff. They do suprise me on the little stuff sometimes. I just think they need to make sure the defensive line isn't suctioned up anymore. Thety need to be able to break away to make plays on the ball. I saw KGB do this though in one of the videos, so thats cool. I have a feeling this post wasn't coherent and I don't feel like proof-reading.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASKCREW1
it's so funny that everybody got something bad to say and they still getting the game this month, so people go ahead and find all the flaws but in reality if you keep bying the game, they are never going to care to really improve it to the way you want it! so keep making fun of the game because EA will keep on making fun of all of us on their way to the bank!!!!!
Ummmmmmm...Most people like the game but just want to see better....Im not going to start
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2006, 03:11 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASKCREW1
Was there really anything positve to say about that clip? It was good for laugh and that is about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »