Home

EA Wants to Know about 360 online Slowdown and Lag

This is a discussion on EA Wants to Know about 360 online Slowdown and Lag within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2006, 03:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
EA Wants to Know about 360 online Slowdown and Lag

I'm not sure if this has been posted on this board but one of the Maddennation/Maddenmania members has an in with the producer. Here is his thread:
"If you have had problems with online lag and/or SLOWDOWN on the 360 version of Madden and/or any EA games please let me know. A producer on the game recently informed me that unless they see widespread confirmation of this issue its hard to go to their online people and have them rectify the problem.

Now to clarify this problem...I live on the west coast and when I connect with West Coast players or players close to my region the games are beautiful...But I have many friends on the East Coast and midwest and when connecting to all of them the game is NOTICIBLY Slower and often times too slow or choppy to play. The problem is also true for the reverse scenario..My friends on the east coast and midwest have virtually no problems connecting with players in their region but when they connect with West coast players the game is NOTICABLY slower and often unplayable at times.

Its imperative that everyone who owns a 360 and has had latency or connectivity issues chimes in on this otherwise the Online play in Madden will once again get swept under the rug

Has anyone else experienced this?...This is 360 only responses...Thanks"

I'm thinking we can respond here and let Gub know how the responses are coming. They plan to address this on Maddennation tonight....If you like, head over to Maddennation and respond. Link:

http://www.maddennation.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=64993
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2006, 04:53 PM   #2

OVR: 34
Re: EA Wants to Know about 360 online Slowdown and Lag

I played a little bit..gang tackling..with NCAA 07 and yes..gang tackling..I did experience a lot of lag..gang tackling..when playing. Hopefully, they can..gang tackling..resolve the issue so that..gang tackling..playing online is more enjoyable.

Thanks!

Last edited by DaveDQ; 08-10-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:18 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

^^^^....lol
Old 08-10-2006, 05:41 PM   #4
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
I played a little bit..gang tackling..with NCAA 07 and yes..gang tackling..I did experience a lot of lag..gang tackling..when playing. Hopefully, they can..gang tackling..resolve the issue so that..gang tackling..playing online is more enjoyable.

Thanks!
LOL, you should get that nervous tick you got goin on looked at. Doesn't seem very healthy lol.

Funny sh*t
Old 08-10-2006, 06:18 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell

Thanks!
The sad thing is I remember that SNL episode...We are all getting old!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2006, 06:44 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBase
The sad thing is I remember that SNL episode...We are all getting old!!
I live in the midwest and I've played twice and the lag has been terrible. Seems to only be when the other team is on offense, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »