Home

Madden NFL 07 In-Depth Video with Gameplay and Producer Interviews (Xbox)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 07 In-Depth Video with Gameplay and Producer Interviews (Xbox) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2006, 12:00 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 07 In-Depth Video with Gameplay and Producer Interviews (Xbox)

We have just posted a video interview with the Producers of Madden NFL 07. Most of you have already seen it, but just in case you haven't, make sure you take a look.
"With the exclusive video game license of the NFL and PLAYERS INC, Madden NFL 07 continues to be the #1 football franchise in history. In its 17th installment, you control the running game like never before. For the first time ever, step up as the lead blocker to create a hole, and then take control of the tailback and smash through, overpower, or slash away from would-be tacklers as you fight for every yard. Innovative rushing controls give you a game-breaking ground attack featuring all-new jukes, cutbacks, and the distinct running styles of your favorite backs. Between the tackles or in the open field, run to daylight with Madden NFL 07."
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2006, 06:15 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 07 In-Depth Video with Gameplay and Producer Interviews (Xbox)

I'm sticking with the OG XBOX for another round and I was fairly impressed by the stuff shown in the video. The whole superstar deal seems much more different from the rest of the game like they said. Looking across the field at the offense could be very interesting.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:44 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 21

I liked the interview. It may have been me, but they seemed to give more detailed/in-depth answers than the next gen gys have been giving (and their fall back/focus on "look at it! it's so pretty"). Much of what's been added sounded cool; it's too bad player interaction flat-out sucks. I love the highlight stick, but it's ridiculous they didn't add some sort of defensive counter or give the defense an additional option other than missile launching yourself. Haven't seen extended gameplay video, but judging by the video in the interview, it seems defensive players will be getting put on their backs just as frequently as they are in the next gen game. Ugh. I still think the current gen game will be more balanced and a far more strategic game since it has defensive player and OL slide protection options
Old 08-15-2006, 09:12 AM   #4
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Current gen looks fantastic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »