Home

NCAA trade-in deal at EB

This is a discussion on NCAA trade-in deal at EB within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2006, 09:46 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.
Re: NCAA trade-in deal at EB

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicd
according to the letter, you get 30 for xbox, xbox 360, ps2, etc. Why wouldnt you get 35 for 360 version, as it cost 10 bucks more for madden as well as ncaa in the first place. Kinda gives the old screw job to 360 owners.
I think this screws everybody in every system. Put it this way.. The game you maybe trading in is only a month old, in which you paid between 50-60 bucks for. Yet they're willing to give you half of that because you've had the game for a little less or more than a month?

I dont know about that but I think thats a ripoff. I agree with the other person on this thread and would sell it on Ebay.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:01 AM   #10
MVP

jewelz1132's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugknight
I think this screws everybody in every system. Put it this way.. The game you maybe trading in is only a month old, in which you paid between 50-60 bucks for. Yet they're willing to give you half of that because you've had the game for a little less or more than a month?

I dont know about that but I think thats a ripoff. I agree with the other person on this thread and would sell it on Ebay.
yeh i see where your coming from. I only trade in games that are boring now like the 06 sports games and games that are messed up, like NCAA with the freezing. It may be a rip off for alot of people but for me its actually a good deal. I only paid $30 for NCAA on the 360 and most of the time I barely get games for over $30. Fight Night was the only game I actually paid $65 for.

Last edited by jewelz1132; 08-15-2006 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:51 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I wish they were offering 30 bucks for HC. I like HC but I can't see investing much time into now that I've hit my groove with NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2006, 02:10 PM   #12
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I wish they were offering 30 bucks for HC. I like HC but I can't see investing much time into now that I've hit my groove with NCAA.
I traded NCAA 360 yesterday for Madden. Had some fun with NCAA, but I'm more of a text sim college football player.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:47 PM   #13
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20

EBGames here in Toronto has a trade 3 and get it free for Madden next gen. You can trade PS2, Xbox or GC games towards this game.

Sweet deal!
Old 08-15-2006, 03:11 PM   #14
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

LOL. The trade-in deals at EB/GS are always a hot topic. Nobody is forced to trade their games in at EB/GS. If EB/GS is lowballing the value of the game (which is subjective), or it doesn't sound like a good deal, then don't do it. If someone is willing to sell their game(s) to EB/GS for $30, and then EB/GS turns around and sells it for $45-50, so be it. They are not "ripping" off the customer because the customer has chosen to sell the game (back) to EB/GS. It's a business transaction so of course, EB/GS is trying to make a profit on it. They are not gonna turn around and re-sell it for what they paid/credited to the customer. The bottom line is if EB/GS is not willing to pay what you think the game is worth (which in most cases they aren't), then don't sell it to them. Keep the game, sell it to someone else, or sell it on Ebay or Craigslist.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:10 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 13

This deal will work nicely for me with the PSP version. No patch yet = trade it in for Madden. Thanks for the heads up, I almost forgot about this deal.

"A man is called selfish, not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his neighbor's."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm very happy that my local Gamestop gave $25 credit for the 360 NCAA '07, I got in on the $40 collectors Madden '07 deal NCAA 360 its a totally amazing game but I only have so much time to play. The dirty disk error every few hours of play and my team pulling down too many interceptions made it easy. On to Madden! zombie bashing in the meantime muahah

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »