Home

"Unlocked" Hall of Famers appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise modes - REPORT

This is a discussion on "Unlocked" Hall of Famers appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise modes - REPORT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 10:40 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Unhappy Re: "Unlocked" Hall of Famers appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise modes - REPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
so you don't mind having hall of fame players in your franchise. not to mention they'll probably rated damn near 99.
I'm saying that the next gen version of Madden was screwed already when they took out the things I mentioned (don't forget co-op and no owners mode).

I pray the PS3 version can fix all these niggling bugs/glitches/ommisions.

Gang Tackling ftw?

If it doesn't, no Madden this year. Suck it down EA.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:41 AM   #58
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: "Unlocked" Hall of Famers appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise modes - REPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitDoctor
So, no way to disable Madden Gamer Level? Maybe playing franchise without creating a profile? Have a separate profile for online play?
Shawn said anytime you save settings, user profile, anything, it's all tied into your Madden Gamer Level, so unless you don't save ANYTHING, this problem will exist.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:42 AM   #59
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: "Unlocked" Hall of Famers appear in Xbox 360 Superstar/Franchise modes - REPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitDoctor
So, no way to disable Madden Gamer Level? Maybe playing franchise without creating a profile? Have a separate profile for online play?
The problem is that it won't save your settings. I rememeber that franchise settings/sliders used to be saved as part of the franchise, not the profile.
I know NCAA saves it as part of the profile now, though. I guess you could adjust the sliders everytime you start up.

Last edited by mdgoalie37; 08-16-2006 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:44 AM   #60
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
I seriouly HAVE to believe that this will harm the game for a lot of people. I'll try out Superstar, but the bread and butter of single player Madden for me is Franchise, and having Dick Butkus manning the middle for the Texans will be inexcusable.

Here's hoping for positive news of a fix, Shawn!
The problem is in Superstar as well.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:45 AM   #61
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

This is just a sign of things to come. For those of you who play NBA Live, they have began talking about how this will be their best dynasty mode ever. How good will it be? Well, you will probably have to play the Lakers with Kobe, Magic, Worthy, West and Jabbar. You want to battle the Pistons? Okay, it won't matter that they won't have Ben Wallace because they will play small ball with Isaiah running point and Chauncey Billups at the 3. Imagine the boost the Spurs will get with Iceman Gervin playing alongside Tim Duncan. This mess is absurd and to think...I am/was an EA fanboy. I wish they would have never signed that deal!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 10:47 AM   #62
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Shawn said anytime you save settings, user profile, anything, it's all tied into your Madden Gamer Level, so unless you don't save ANYTHING, this problem will exist.
Thank God I'm in the OS vets league. Guess I'll have to deal with HOFers in my franchise. Will seem wierd, though. Don't see how they will have a workaround if it is that imbedded into the game.

It is what it is.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:48 AM   #63
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11

I think we all need to chill just a little and wait for EA to get back to Shawn about this. Maybe we are all getting our panties in a bunch for no reason.

Then if there is no way around this we can blow up.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:51 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 21

this is a gamekiller for me...

check sig.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »