Home

EA FANBOY SPEAKS OUT!!!

This is a discussion on EA FANBOY SPEAKS OUT!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 11:07 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
EA FANBOY SPEAKS OUT!!!

Yeah, I was a fanboy, an EA homer and whatever other name you would call someone who was pro-EA. I would defend them to no end against Visual Concepts, especially when it came to football games. NCAA is my favorite sports title bar none....BUT...as a gamer I regret the day EA EVER SIGNED THAT STUPID DEAL!!! I am going on record as saying that I will play a generic brand of football next year rather than go through player half-finished products. It makes absolutely no sense the things that they are NOT doing with this Next-Gen system. They have all these resources at their disposal and they use none of them. They hardly use ESPN except for the tracker at the bottom of the screen. You call that ESPN Intergration??/ That's what I have 3 ESPN networks and ESPM radio for. No presentation whatsoever. Leave simple to out to put silly stuff in. They put the 40 yard dash and weightlifting in as off season training for players that are already in the League. How hard is it to install a combine for the college players using this same feature. Commentary is the same since the first Madden came out on PC with generic names like ButCuss. They do what they want because they know they have monpolized the industry and we are stuck. I know this is just a rant, but coming from a guy who was REALLY PRO-EA, I'm off that ship!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 11:11 AM   #2
Rookie

Rekkapryde's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA FANBOY SPEAKS OUT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Yeah, I was a fanboy, an EA homer and whatever other name you would call someone who was pro-EA. I would defend them to no end against Visual Concepts, especially when it came to football games. NCAA is my favorite sports title bar none....BUT...as a gamer I regret the day EA EVER SIGNED THAT STUPID DEAL!!! I am going on record as saying that I will play a generic brand of football next year rather than go through player half-finished products. It makes absolutely no sense the things that they are NOT doing with this Next-Gen system. They have all these resources at their disposal and they use none of them. They hardly use ESPN except for the tracker at the bottom of the screen. You call that ESPN Intergration??/ That's what I have 3 ESPN networks and ESPM radio for. No presentation whatsoever. Leave simple to out to put silly stuff in. They put the 40 yard dash and weightlifting in as off season training for players that are already in the League. How hard is it to install a combine for the college players using this same feature. Commentary is the same since the first Madden came out on PC with generic names like ButCuss. They do what they want because they know they have monpolized the industry and we are stuck. I know this is just a rant, but coming from a guy who was REALLY PRO-EA, I'm off that ship!!!

Locking in ...5.......4..........3..........2..........
Old 08-16-2006, 11:13 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: EA FANBOY SPEAKS OUT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekkapryde
Locking in ...5.......4..........3..........2..........
1.......locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »