Home

AM I the ONLY who thinks letting your CPU RUN for you is lame?

This is a discussion on AM I the ONLY who thinks letting your CPU RUN for you is lame? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 05:23 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: AM I the ONLY who thinks letting your CPU RUN for you is lame?

For example lets say one of you are VERY good at baseball games and I am VERY good at football games. When you play me in MVP baseball you stomp me because you understand the game better. You're good at pitching, batting, rotating, etc... But when we play Madden I'm blowing you out because I am good at football related things like running the football, passes and catching. calling good plays and playing defense.

BUT NO In YOU ALLS mentality....Instead of the better baseball playing videogame player whipping me in baseball i can make it competitive by just letting my CPU pitch and hit for me right?
Or in the football game instead of getting your butt kicked b/c I am better in football games. you want to make it competive by letting your CPU run for you, or catch passes or tackle and defend passes for you.
Why is this girlie mentality so accepted around here and online?
No disrespect just asking? I really want to know.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:25 PM   #10
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy
dude seriously how old are you? If you do anything in life thats lame whats wrong with me calling it that. The fact that you NEED CPU ASSISTANCE is super-lame. The people I am used to playing you either win or lose based on your individual skills in playing that particular game. But online someone can totally suck but let they're CPU play for them and its a competitive game b/c I am playing against the CPU (Superstar mode mind you) instead of that person's individual skills. He is basicially calling plays and controlling the qb that is it. lol
You have serious ego problem "dude". I'll play the way I want to play. Oh I'm40, "dude". Play the game the way you want, period. Others will play the way they want.
Brett farve doesn't throw a ball then magically control the reciever does he.
Ok, "dude"
Old 08-16-2006, 05:29 PM   #11
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

You don't like the feature, don't use it. Simple as that. You can tell us you don't like it, that's fine, but going on a post tirade about something you haven't even tried yet, not gonna happen. Locked.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »