Home

Are you still buying Madden 360 regardless of no fatigue?

This is a discussion on Are you still buying Madden 360 regardless of no fatigue? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are you still buying Madden 360 regardless of no fatigue?
yes 141 57.32%
no 105 42.68%
Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 09:59 AM   #25

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Are you still buying Madden 360 regardless of no fatigue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednarb357
I'm canceling my online pre-order...I'll take a wait and see approach...if I enjoy the Demo...which I hope is out soon, then I'll buy the game, eventually...the gameplay is what matters most...hopefully the fatigue problem will be fixed.
Agreed. I was on the fence as well but this is offically a no-go. How anyone can look past the fatigue issue is beyond me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2006, 10:08 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Very true...if you're playing a lot online or offline vs. a human. If you play a lot of Franchise Mode, like I do, this isn't THAT big of a concern. Certainly not as big a deal as the HoF'ers showing up would've been.
i'll play online a handful of times and i'm not joining a madden league so i'll get a lot of franchise mode. Hell, i've never seen the AI spell a running back in Madden anyways.

Am I still getting it? Probably. Why? I need my NFL fix. Fry's will have on sale for 47.99 and I won't get the opportunity to get the game new at that price again unless I buy it used on ebay.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 08-17-2006, 10:20 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

YES-I'm surprised it's not going to be in the game, but I'm more surprised that that many people claim they are not going to buy it for that reason.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:20 AM   #28
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

It's the only NFL game out so I'll buy it.

Plus, I don't play online but rather in franchise and I WILL play realisticly, giving backups some touches, etc. Not a HUGE deal, but I'd really like to be forced to put in backups, rotate guys, etc. That's about it though.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:31 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
YES-I'm surprised it's not going to be in the game, but I'm more surprised that that many people claim they are not going to buy it for that reason.
and if you believe that...this game will still be selling like hot cakes at the gaming stores.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 08-17-2006, 10:41 AM   #30
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Agreed. I was on the fence as well but this is offically a no-go. How anyone can look past the fatigue issue is beyond me.
I completely concur.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:44 AM   #31
Rookie

milesahead72's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
I was on the fence, and whereas any one of the issues may not have swayed me, the combined straws broke the purchasing camel's back.
I totally agree with you. In my opinion, the fatigue issue AND EA's rationalization that the HOF issue was "intentional" has spoiled my anticipation for this title. Again, this is soley MY opinion and I'm not trying to convince anyone what to do with their money. But for me, I'm not going to pay the $60+ for a product that doesn't meet my reasonable expectations. To do so would be a tacit approval/acceptance of EA's subpar and even questionable production of the Madden '07 title. Of course, I'm in the minority on this and the game will still fly off the shelves, but I just can't vote "yes" for EA with my dollars considering the recent developments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2006, 10:50 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

As a person who plays his game mainly Online, this is a NO-GO for me. I just don't have the patience for the insanity that will be beginning on Tuesday
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »