Home

Importing from NCAA

This is a discussion on Importing from NCAA within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Importing from NCAA

Last year when I imported a class from NCAA that included some of my created players (basically replicas of my high school teammates - with a "bit of fudging ) the players that showed up in Madden weren't the same. Londale, my black QB in HS shows up as a white guy. Liam, my white (and fast as all heck) halfback shows up as a black guy.

Trust me this isn't about race so don't even go there. It's about guys I know and identify with being changed willy nilly when brought over from NCAA into Madden. Doubly problematic since I don't believe I can edit those players in Madden 360 so I can't "fix" the problem.

So that's my long winded intro to my question - has this been fixed in this year's version of Madden/NCAA for the 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Importing from NCAA

I've never heard of there being an issue where NCAA players imported into Madden not matching in terms of looks. Are you sure you're not thinking of College Hoops to NBA2K6? There's always been a problem with that franchise.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:28 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I've never heard of there being an issue where NCAA players imported into Madden not matching in terms of looks. Are you sure you're not thinking of College Hoops to NBA2K6? There's always been a problem with that franchise.
Yeah, smart reply
Old 08-17-2006, 06:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

No it was definitely NCAA football 2006 into Madden 2006 (current gen, obviously). I remember at the time that a lot of people were talking about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »