Home

Question about Madden at Midnight

This is a discussion on Question about Madden at Midnight within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2006, 04:51 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Question about Madden at Midnight

hi, I just have a quick question, I have never done the whole midnight thing b4 and this will be my 1st expierence. I have had Madden 07 for 360 pre-ordered for many many months now, my question is do the stores take only enough pre-orders as games they will be getting, or will there be a chance that when I go there I could actually not get my copy as they will sell out?

btw, I will be going to Gamestop in Freehold Mall in Freehold, NJ, incase anyone else will be there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2006, 04:58 PM   #2
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Question about Madden at Midnight

They actually order more than they pre-order for Madden. Atleast the Game Stop around here. I'm pretty sure you'll get your copy but if you have doubts, call them up and ask.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:58 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmogs10
hi, I just have a quick question, I have never done the whole midnight thing b4 and this will be my 1st expierence. I have had Madden 07 for 360 pre-ordered for many many months now, my question is do the stores take only enough pre-orders as games they will be getting, or will there be a chance that when I go there I could actually not get my copy as they will sell out?

btw, I will be going to Gamestop in Freehold Mall in Freehold, NJ, incase anyone else will be there
You dont have to worry about this. This wont be like the 360 where they took too many preorders. The stores order enough for there preorders and a few for walk-ins. My EB is having a midnight sale and its preorders only.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:59 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

thank you very much guys
Old 08-17-2006, 05:08 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

yea this is my first midnight launch thing too, but everytime I would call the store asking for a rel date they would say "Did you have it pre-ordered?" people who pre-ordered it will only be able to get it first and stuff, but it might be them just saying that to get people to pre-order it. But when head coach came out I didnt pre-order it I just went to the store the day it came out, I said yea can I have head coach please, I said pc..and there was 3 copies on the shelf.

btw: I'm goin to the gamestop in Hoboken, NJ if anyone wanted to know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2006, 05:19 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 14

Yes you'll get it. Im pretty sure thats one of their guarentees. If you pre order it, you will get a copy in their first batch.

Follow me on www.twitter.com/thedrozd
Old 08-17-2006, 05:21 PM   #7
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

just finished preordering mine...

actually, my only worry would really be in someone was getting the HOF edition. That edition might be a bit in shortage for release date i guess......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »