Home

Madden '07 (360) for $47.99 at...

This is a discussion on Madden '07 (360) for $47.99 at... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2006, 03:05 PM   #41
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden '07 (360) for $47.99 at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclonus
What time do you think i should arrive? Im picking up the 360 version but if my local stores only got 12 copies like yours they might be sold out in the first fifteen minutes.
actually we are up to 20 xbox versions. I work at the one down the street from the stadium. We also have the HOF editions in this morning but not that many. You may want to get there before the store opens up at 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2006, 03:50 PM   #42
Rookie

Cyclonus's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
actually we are up to 20 xbox versions. I work at the one down the street from the stadium. We also have the HOF editions in this morning but not that many. You may want to get there before the store opens up at 10.
Yeah, that is what i was thinking. Prolly like 930am. I live in Newark, DE so i got my choice of Christiana store or the Concord Pike store.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:12 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm not having any luck getting my GameStop to price match but I did get 15% off my next purchase for doing a preorder, so that's $9 on an Xbox 360 game for a diff of $3. The 15% off coupon expires 9/1. Nice that they give you so much time to use it.

Tolls & gas etc is about $3 more from where I am to where CC is so I see it as a wash.

And hello Saint's Row! lol
Former Operation Sports Co-Owner, Circa 1998. :)
Damn that was a long time ago.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #44
Rookie

FWIW, I just took the circuit city add into one of the EB games stores here in the Syracuse NY area. They price matched it at 47.99. Last year, they didnt do this and I bought from Walmart as they price match also. Both of these stores are within 5 minutes from my home whereas Circuit city is roughly 20 miles away.

I'll likely grab the PSP version from Circuit city if the reviews here are favorable as I'll be over that way later this week and feel I should throw a little business their way.

Tony
Old 08-21-2006, 05:26 PM   #45
Rookie

I just read through the thread and I'm surprised some of the EBs arent pricematching. After they told me last year that they didnt, I wouldnt have thought about trying again until I read yesterday that someone else had success.

It could be a question no one truly clarifying the issue since the merger took place...or maybe individual stores have some discression on this one.

Anyways, Best Buy and Walmart also price match so thank you Circuit City !

Tony
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2006, 06:46 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm getting it for that price tomorrow afternoon.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:17 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 5

I ordered from CC's website, for 47.99. They had free shipping, but I wanted overnight so I paid extra for it.

Worked out to be right around 60$, so the same as if I would have went into the store, but I hate doing that, especially around release day. Way to hectic. I'll just wait for the fedex guy to drop it of tomorrow....it's already shipped.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:36 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTTS
I just read through the thread and I'm surprised some of the EBs arent pricematching. After they told me last year that they didnt, I wouldnt have thought about trying again until I read yesterday that someone else had success.

It could be a question no one truly clarifying the issue since the merger took place...or maybe individual stores have some discression on this one.

Anyways, Best Buy and Walmart also price match so thank you Circuit City !

Tony
id say its individual store discression almost to the point they know the game will be sold out on the first day, so who gives a crap about a few people who want a price match.

Definetly not a great move for continuing customer support.

i usually go to the first place with the game. no store loyality on my part. i see they do the same with customers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »