Home

Official Madden 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2007, 02:11 AM   #169
Rookie

Brave22's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official Madden 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread

I think I may have everyone beat here...

I was looking through career stats in my SS mode and found a few names I didn't recognize in current season/career stats and noticed the reason for it...

I actually counted a dozen players that are currently playing and listed as rookies that played in the 40's, 50's, and 60's and are now back playing again in the game...two of which are Hall of Famers...

Explain to me exactly how Jim Brown could come out of retirement in 2006 to play for the Dolphins...?!?! I mean I know the Dolphins need a running back desperately, but what is he now, like 60...?!
--If you need it, you don't have it. If you have it you don't need it. But if you need and you don't have it, you want it. If you don't have any of it, then you really don't know how to get more of it to get started then anyways now do you? --
Old 02-16-2007, 09:33 AM   #170
Rookie

RockinRobinChi's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave22
I think I may have everyone beat here...

I was looking through career stats in my SS mode and found a few names I didn't recognize in current season/career stats and noticed the reason for it...

I actually counted a dozen players that are currently playing and listed as rookies that played in the 40's, 50's, and 60's and are now back playing again in the game...two of which are Hall of Famers...

Explain to me exactly how Jim Brown could come out of retirement in 2006 to play for the Dolphins...?!?! I mean I know the Dolphins need a running back desperately, but what is he now, like 60...?!
LOL!!! WOW! :y4:
Old 02-18-2007, 07:24 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 1

correct me if im wrong but doesnt that have to do with the hall of fame players you unlock? and then once you save your roster and try to make a franchise, those players will be in your franchise or superstar mode? or am i totally off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2007, 07:41 PM   #172
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: ***Online Glitch Just Found***

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood

No fair play option in the game. Why do I have to get punished for playing great defense for three downs only to see the game give up a first down almost every time?

My defensive consistently gets pushed back off the ball 5 or up to 9 yards for up the gut running plays. Very frustrating.

That game has so much b******* to fight through just to play football.
Could'nt have said it better myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »