Home

Official Madden 07 (PS2/XBox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 07 (PS2/XBox) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2006, 03:48 PM   #33
Buddha

ahunter5's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Official Madden 07 (PS2/XBox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

rrr -- not doing anything seems to work. Rackers was 4-4 on XP during my next game. Thanks again for the advice.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:23 AM   #34
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm going through RFA right now and there's two things that I don't like. You can't make an offer on an RFA that the computer already made an offer on and it seems that if the compensation is for a round that you have two picks in, it won't let you make the offer.

Edit: Just got to the draft and the 1st overall pick was traded for the 11th pick in the 1st and 3rd rounds.

Last edited by TerpsJunkie; 08-25-2006 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 08-26-2006, 12:26 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
One big bug i've already found on the PC though is when you go to edit a player on a roster, choose "ratings", then choose "done", his contract reverts back to 1 years, no matter what his original years were.
On PC, if you double-click the ratings in the rosters area, you can edit attributes without affecting the contract status.

Now... for PC, after my first draft, I can't trade anymore. The game apparently still thinks I'm in draft mode, as whenever I initiate a trade, I get a message saying that I can't change a CPU-offered trade. Grr...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2006, 01:53 PM   #36
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm glad the commentary can be turned off, because it still has issues with context and at least one player name is messed up- Michaels calls Josh Bullocks Broadney Pool.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:28 PM   #37
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

QB Slide doesn't work...if you press Square at the end of a scramble they will only dive (PS2)>

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 08-26-2006, 03:53 PM   #38
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
QB Slide doesn't work...if you press Square at the end of a scramble they will only dive (PS2)>
I'm pretty sure I have used the slide. Have you let go of the analog stick before hitting square?
Old 08-26-2006, 04:20 PM   #39
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpsJunkie
I'm pretty sure I have used the slide. Have you let go of the analog stick before hitting square?
which analog stick? I know I let go of the right stick, but maybe I'm still holding the left stick...I need to try it out again.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 08-26-2006, 08:13 PM   #40
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10
Angry Playcall screen not appearing GLITCH

Ok, so I am playing the 360 version as we speak, and come across a TERRIBLE GLITCH

i'm Philly playing in seattle, and have the ball with less than 2:00 left in the half, the playcall screen STOPS appearing for me. I'm pressing EVERY button on my controller, and still nothing comes up. I can't even PAUSE or call a timeout. The only button that works is the xbox 'jewel' at the center of the controller that allows you sign out, turn off the controller/console, etc. Of course, the absense of the playcall screen enables me a beautiful view of seattle's stadium

after i took my 5-yd delay of game penalty, the playcall finally re-appears. I select a play, run it, and then the playcall screen goes AWOL again for the next play. It kept 'alternating' like this (no playcall screen for one play, then it'd come back for my next play, then no playcall screen again) for my entire series until i had to punt.

I punted, then of course the playcall screen didn't appear for my defense. But this time, the game clock itself STOPPED

I am so frickin' pissed right now....not just at this glitch, but this game in general. I'm trying to maintain my composure so as to not offend any hardcore Madden fans here..............

All i'll say is -- I was a 2K player from NFL2K through 2K2. Then I switched to Madden for 2003 and didn't look back....until now. Boy do i wish 2K shared the license still............................................. .

anyone else experience this too?

Last edited by iLLWiLL; 08-26-2006 at 08:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »