Home

Official Madden 07 (PS2/XBox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 07 (PS2/XBox) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2006, 09:17 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official Madden 07 (PS2/XBox) Bugs/Glitches Thread

I haven't tried this myself, but I've been told there is a glitch with the pancakes stat resetting in superstar mode. After getting around 30 or so in a game the stat will reset to 0.

A bug I've noticed is that the opposing coach celebrates when I make a big play in superstar mode. I'm not sure if this occurs in franchise mode.

Last edited by hitmon; 08-26-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2006, 04:18 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Playcall screen not appearing GLITCH

Known bug. Was in NCAA as well, and there's no way around it you just have to reset your 360. Typically happened to me about once per season in NCAA.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:32 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Playcall screen not appearing GLITCH

Wasn't this in last years game, everyone talked about it...and it's still in this years.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:33 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just played a game on the PS2 in SS mode and when I pressed and held R2 to view the play (I play MLB so this is on defense) the play clock as well as game clock stopped until i released. IDK if this is a glitch tho I assume it is cause I'm able to move and set myself up for the play without time ticking away. Guess it's more important for the offense...not sure if this happens there or if it happens regularly.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:45 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've noticed a player glitch on Madden. If you play with the SAINTS and put S Josh Bullocks in the game if he makes a play the announcer will call him Rodney Poole. I thought I was hearing things for the last 4 days but he is definetely saying Rodney Poole and not Josh Bullocks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 8

if you fumble a punt it says defense recovers and doesnt allow you to return it for a touchdown
Old 08-28-2006, 09:02 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Sandman42's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by lint
if you fumble a punt it says defense recovers and doesnt allow you to return it for a touchdown
EA got that right, in the NFL you can't return a muffed punt.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:16 AM   #48
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

i got one on xbox. My game like freezes everytime after I make a field goal in the last minute (you know one of those special moment kicks where like the controller is vibrating like a heart pulse). This is for the Xbox version. No other problems with the game at all. Basically what happens is Ill make the kick and then the sound and all that is still going but the screen locks up on the goalposts and about 15 sec later the sound dies out. This has happened to me both times when I kicked a last mintue field goal. Don't know if it happens when the computer kicks one. Guess ill just have to go for TDs in the final seconds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »