Home

MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included..

This is a discussion on MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2006, 06:53 PM   #17
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included..

I'm sorry, this guy is a Bull$hiter, in one of the screen he looks like he playing NCAA...
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-20-2006, 06:54 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
How does that work? Am I seeing full yellow bars and missing white bars? Does the white go all the way down and then become yellow and then red?
"thats definitely the 07 interface. all we can do is wait for him to respond with settings, anything he may have changed, and of course whether its regular or HOF"
Davon..

Davon has the 360 version..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 08-20-2006, 07:23 PM   #19
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I'm sorry, this guy is a Bull$hiter, in one of the screen he looks like he playing NCAA...
You do see the Falcons logo right? I'm not saying you're wrong, but there's an Atlanta Falcons logo on the field.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 08-20-2006, 07:48 PM   #20
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

this is what the guy said

"Sorry for the wait....The version I have is the regular edition....Im playing exhibition mode n im on All-pro.....no slider changes or anything"
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-20-2006, 07:59 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

They already said that the fatigue bars will go down, but the players are not actually tired.....You can run with a RB all day long and he still won't actually be fatigue......So what is the big deal about someone showing fatigue bars, when we already know that the bars will show fatigue? The bars work, the actual fatigue does not...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2006, 08:03 PM   #22
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by obie
They already said that the fatigue bars will go down, but the players are not actually tired.....You can run with a RB all day long and he still won't actually be fatigue......So what is the big deal about someone showing fatigue bars, when we already know that the bars will show fatigue? The bars work, the actual fatigue does not...
You are 100 percent wrong. EA says the bars dont go down and that fatigue is there. I have the 360 version and the bars dont go down.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:06 PM   #23
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I agree. Any other time people are so quick to call BS to some posted web pics yet these pics are like the shroud of Christ.

I say bull. I can't make out that logo engough to say it is for sure Atlanta's and this isn't NCAA. Or that this isn't just some old build the guy found a pic of.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:15 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

At first i thought it was the Tulsa logo but the hashes are spaced out as in the NFL. So it looks real.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »