Home

MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included..

This is a discussion on MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2006, 01:22 PM   #57
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included..

Exactly, at this point, who really cares? Either you'll get a copy that looks like his or like most with the fatigue issue and EA will have a fix to remedy the problem.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:03 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: MM user has the 360 version with a working fatigue interface. Pic included..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
This is the most useless thread ever.
Yet you post in it..Great job..!!

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 08-21-2006, 02:03 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 17

What I don't get is we all know the fatigue system or display is broken, Yet EA says fatigue is in the game. However people with the game say that they don't see fatigue and players aren't subbed in.

I might not understand all of what's going on with fatigue but it sure seems that there's more going on than just EA not displaying fatigue right.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #60
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
What I don't get is we all know the fatigue system or display is broken, Yet EA says fatigue is in the game. However people with the game say that they don't see fatigue and players aren't subbed in.

I might not understand all of what's going on with fatigue but it sure seems that there's more going on than just EA not displaying fatigue right.
If EA is stating the truth... fatigue is in the game, but UI doesn't work, then EA is showing once again that they do not (or should I say may not) know exactly what gamers want. EA's reasoning is that this year, fatigue is mainly tied to fumbles (and possibly injuries - don't remember is if Ortiz said that or not). EA says players will still fatigue, but at a much slower pace.

My question is why in the world would you change the way or rate in which the players fatigue? Was there a ton of complaints sent to EA stating that they were pissed because their star running back gets taken out of the game too fast. Bottom line is why change something that ain't broke? That's what I don't get about Ortiz's response to the whole fatigue thing.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:26 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
If EA is stating the truth... fatigue is in the game, but UI doesn't work, then EA is showing once again that they do not (or should I say may not) know exactly what gamers want. EA's reasoning is that this year, fatigue is mainly tied to fumbles (and possibly injuries - don't remember is if Ortiz said that or not). EA says players will still fatigue, but at a much slower pace.

My question is why in the world would you change the way or rate in which the players fatigue? Was there a ton of complaints sent to EA stating that they were pissed because their star running back gets taken out of the game too fast. Bottom line is why change something that ain't broke? That's what I don't get about Ortiz's response to the whole fatigue thing.
I don't have the game, but I do think their version of fatigue is in it. I've been playing Madden '06 for the 360 lately and even though the auto-subbing works, the players don't seem to lose much speed, if any when their tired. I think the patch is only going to repair the auto-subbing and the fatigue interface. The game itself, won't play any differently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 09:15 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Anyone get a copy with a working Fatigue/bars turning colors?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »