Home

PC Graphics Thoughts

This is a discussion on PC Graphics Thoughts within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
PC Graphics Thoughts

In case anyone is wondering, widescreen resolutions once again do not appear to be included. And I can't find a way to jackup the resolution higher than 1280x1024. Game looks ok, but not as good as the 360 on an hd set anyway. However, it runs smooth as silk maxed out on my high end system, but even compared to last year its smoother. However, I would stick to the 360 for graphics if there isn't a way to go to a higher resolution.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2006, 02:29 PM   #2
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: PC Graphics Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoko
In case anyone is wondering, widescreen resolutions once again do not appear to be included. And I can't find a way to jackup the resolution higher than 1280x1024. Game looks ok, but not as good as the 360 on an hd set anyway. However, it runs smooth as silk maxed out on my high end system, but even compared to last year its smoother. However, I would stick to the 360 for graphics if there isn't a way to go to a higher resolution.
I'm sure the PC version will look nice, but lets get it right, the PC version still use 2d players, and it will still look like current gen, the 360 version uses all 3d players...
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-21-2006, 02:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Well it looks quite a bit better than current gen, as do most ea sports games on pcs capable of high resolutions.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #4
Rookie

straylight3's Arena

Damn, I was hoping it would have WS and have nice graphics
Old 08-21-2006, 03:02 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I'm sure the PC version will look nice, but lets get it right, the PC version still use 2d players, and it will still look like current gen, the 360 version uses all 3d players...
True. I dont know if the PC version will ever get comparable to the next gen because of the mass appeal. I dont see them making an "Oblivion" football. If youve played or heard about Oblivin for the PC youll know what I mean. I think they COULD make it very close to what you are getting on the 360 for Madden but then only people with uber high Alienwareish type configurations could run it. I think they could make Oblivion a hog because the RPG market isnt like the "Madden" market. IMO visually Madden 360>Madden PC, but Madden PC> Xbox and PS2 versions.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »