Home

Old 08-22-2006, 08:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Sim Engine

For those that were wondering, and I haven't seen a post here about it:

I simmed 2 seasons out of the box.

Vince Young had back-to-back 1200+ yard rushing seasons. Michael Vick had 1700+ yards rushing in season 2.

There were 3 2000+ yard backs in season 2. Tomlinson broke the NFL Record in season 1 with around 2200 yards. 24 players ran for over 1000 yards in both seasons. About 5 RBs had over 400 attempts in each season.

I haven't tweaked any sliders to see if it helps, but it looks disappointing at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 08:19 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Sim Engine

^ Hmm the people that simmed the seasons before the release today didn thave numbers like that.

Is this current gen or next gen?
Old 08-22-2006, 08:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Current gen on XBOX.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:30 PM   #4
Rookie

Season 3 of this sim I'm testing, Mike Vick sets the new NFL rushing record with 2371 yards. WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 09:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

good job not fixing something simple EA....I was waiting to hear about this before I decide to buy the game...I will not buy this game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #6
Ageless Wonder

rumfinator's Arena

OVR: 11

Sim engine is awsome in next gen madden. The sliders also work, so that helps bring things down.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:47 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Yeah, sim engine is good on 360

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »