Home

Is it me or are the graphics worse in madden 07 vs 06 for the 360?

This is a discussion on Is it me or are the graphics worse in madden 07 vs 06 for the 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2006, 08:22 PM   #33
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Is it me or are the graphics worse in madden 07 vs 06 for the 360?

Yeah im with the majority on this one 07 looks better than 06
Old 08-23-2006, 08:25 PM   #34
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14

Its definitely YOU ...LOL. This years grphics are a big jump from last year....no question. Wether personally some might not like the player models...lighting ect...just the graphics themselves, This years Madden is probably one of the prettiest sports games made to date IMO
Old 08-23-2006, 08:33 PM   #35
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaddlee1
I have been playing madden 06 on the 360 since it came out last november and while the gameplay had some issues, the graphics are very impressive. I stopped by my local gamestop after work today and played 07 on their kiosk and I have to say that it felt like I was playing a regular XBOX game. The animations are better, but the graphics seem so low res and were loaded with jaggies everywhere. maybe it's just me, but it seems like when a new system comes out they do everything to make it look pretty, but don't put as much effort into the graphics the following year. now that the ps3 is coming out, i bet the graphics for the ps3 version will be perfect.

Just my two cents- but I wasn't impressed with the graphics. I may just wait for the ps3 version to see what it looks like.
It's DEFINETELY you.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2006, 09:17 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 7

Heres my question, Im jumping to the 360 for madden but i dont own a HD set. Will the graphics be as good or better than ps2? they should be i hope....?
Old 08-23-2006, 09:22 PM   #37
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoe
Heres my question, Im jumping to the 360 for madden but i dont own a HD set. Will the graphics be as good or better than ps2? they should be i hope....?
extremely better even w/o a hdtv....you'll see
Old 08-23-2006, 10:03 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

The graphics are vastly better in 07 than 06 so yeah, it's definitely YOU!!!!!!!!!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-23-2006, 10:11 PM   #39
Pro

kapo's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoe
lol yes they will be much better. I remember when i first played a game on my 360 and then tried playing a game on my xbox and just couldn't go back it looked awful in comparison.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:11 PM   #40
Rookie

CoachDavid's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanis38
I personally think that 07 is far superior graphically to 06. I actually really like the blurry, depth of field effect. The stadiums look better, as do the player models. The field textures and degredation - while maybe slightly overdone - looks alot better than the fields in 06. The lighting effects are also night and day better than last year's game.

There's a certain cutscene they show before you line up at the line, with a close-up of one of the defensive linemen's face and the LB behind him, and the helmet looks so realistic I always do a double take.

Noooooooo!! Another one. The blur is over done. When a team is kicking the football off everyone on the opposing kickoff team should not be blurry. Come on!!. Every game that uses the blur seems to over do it. Our eyes do enough blurring on there own. Save the blur for the replays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »