Home

Question about Free Agency (360)

This is a discussion on Question about Free Agency (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2006, 11:01 PM   #1
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7
Question about Free Agency (360)

Hey, I was hust going through the FA period in the Franchise I quit doing with the Browns. Even though I'm not doing the franchise anymore (HOF players leaked into some depth charts), I noticed that I couldn't see the Top 3 offers for any given player. What is up with this, is it there somewhere and I missed it? I'd really like to know, because I'd like to know what I'm going to have to offer in order to get that respective player.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 11:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Question about Free Agency (360)

I got the game today and have not made it into FA signing yet. If we can't even see the top three offers this is a ****ing joke.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:09 AM   #3
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Question about Free Agency (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt34652000
I got the game today and have not made it into FA signing yet. If we can't even see the top three offers this is a ****ing joke.
Yeah I know, I really want this to be in there. I'm tired of going into FA and seeing 5 guys who would really help my team, then not knowing which ones to target because you don't know what the cut-off for each person is. What makes it worse is that it takes a while for you to increase the money up $6 mil more than the default requested amount, then you get the offer refused becasue that's not enough $$$ to qualify for the top 3 (thus making you have to do it all over again due to this). Madden 06 had this feature, how could they leave it out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »